Playtime

A/N: Danny has his "British Gentleman" accent in this

Danny was walking down the sidewalk back towards his apartment, his eyes twitching as they tried to dislodge the contacts. As he rounded the final corner, he quickly opened the door and began walking up the staircase, stopping when he reached the third floor, and walking down the hall until he reached his apartment. As he opened the door, he heard a pair of feet on the floor rushing his way. He turned just in time to catch you as you flew into his arms with a laugh.

He nuzzled his face into your neck and began walking back towards the bedroom. He felt your hands kneading his back and shoulders as you hugged him.

"Love, you're so tense, what's wrong?" You asked innocently, and he simply sighed as he reached the doorway to your shared bedroom.

"Nothing my dear, just an awful day. A night spent with you will fix it I'm sure." He said roughly as he nipped at your neck. You squeaked and tightened your grip around him, knowing it wouldn't do you any good as he tossed you onto the bed with ease.

He pulled his shirt over his head, taking in your appearance with an almost animalistic stare. You felt your body beginning to respond to his stare as your own arousal rose. You could see a bulge beginning to form in his pants and your mouth began to water at the thought of his cock in your mouth, hearing his moans and him telling you what a good girl you were.

Your eyes snapped back up to him as you saw him move to sit on the edge of the bed, a small smirk playing on his face.

"Go on, sweetheart. I know you want to." You quickly moved to kneel in front of him on the floor as you quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He lifted his hips off of the bed ever so slightly which allowed you to pull his pants and boxers down to his ankles as his half hard cock sprang free. Your mouth began to water even more as you felt his hand on the back of your head, slowly pushing you towards it.

"Eyes on me." He quietly commanded as your lips wrapped around the head. He sighed as he slowly pushed himself further and further down your throat. He removed his hand from the back of your head and let his own roll backwards as he began moaning at the wet heat of your mouth on his hard cock.

"You're such a good girl, you know just how to please me." You hummed contentedly, feeling yourself get wet just from those words. Suddenly he pulled you off and up to sit on his lap. He quickly removed your shirt, smiling lightly at the sight of you without a bra. He took one of your nipples into his mouth, gently sucking on it, while pinching and rubbing the other with his fingers. You gasped, throwing your head back and threading your fingers in his hair. He moved around your nipple, sucking a few hickeys on your breast before switching and giving the other the same treatment. He leaned back and admired the view as you looked at him.

Your pupils were wide and blown, your lips slightly parted and glistening with saliva, red marks that would be purple by morning but...it wasn't enough. It wasn't nearly enough. He turned you both over until you were laying down, him hovering over you. He slowly crawled down your body, silently enjoying the way your breath begins to speed up, becoming short and shallow pants as his hands grab your hips, effectively pinning you to the bed. He reaches the edge of your shorts and looks up at you, noticing that you've been watching every single move he's made. He gives you a wicked grin before swiftly removing your shorts and underwear in one quick motion and then....

He sits up. He sees the hurt flash across your face and quickly kisses the tip of your nose.

"It's been a while since we've had some play time love, I think I want to get some toys. Don't move." He says as he tucks himself back into his pants. You nod hesitantly as he walks over to your closet. Danny quickly looks in the two drawers, grabbing the few things he was looking for and, as he went to close the closet, the crop caught his eye. He smiled wickedly for a moment before quickly composing himself. He walked back over to the bed, setting the toys down.