Chapter 6: All His Now

Start from the beginning

Taehyung exited his room and stepped outside to his limo, which would take him to his wedding.

une heure plus tard (One hour later) 

The music began to play as Jungkook walked down the aisle, and everyone who had been invited to the wedding sat down, beaming. Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with a straight face, inspecting him from head to toe. As others watched him walk down, Jungkook blushed, and when he arrived, he stared Taehyung in the eyes. The priest gazed at the pair with a smile on his face. "Before I reunite these two, does anyone has an objection?" While glancing at the audience, the priest inquired. Since they felt Taehyung's gaze peering deep into their souls, no one said anything, and they gulped, praying the groom wouldn't do anything to them.

  The priest cleared his throat before speaking. "We've come to witness the bride and groom swear their vows to each other on this lovely day. By doing so, they have chosen to provide companionship, love, and support to one another throughout both the good and difficult periods of life and marriage. 'I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have to hold you from this day forward for the better or for the worse, richer or worse, in health and in illness, I will love and cherish you till death do us apart,' Mr Kim, repeat after me."

Taehyung holds Jungkook's hands and smiles at the younger. "I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have to hold you from this day forward for the better or for the worse, richer or worse, in health and in illness, I will love and cherish you till death do us apart," Taehyung said lovingly. 

The priest nods his head and turns his head to look at Jungkook. "Now Mr Jeon,  repeat after me. 'I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have to hold you from this day forward for the better or for the worse, richer or worse, in health and in illness, I will love and cherish you till death do us apart,'

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes. "I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have to hold you from this day forward for the better or for the worse, richer or worse, in health and in illness, I will love and cherish you till death do us apart," He said with a  smile. 

"The rings please." 

One of the staff brought the rings that were on a pillow

One of the staff brought the rings that were on a pillow. "Now Taehyung repeat after me. 'Jungkook, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you.'"

"Jungkook, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you." Taehyung said as he picks up the ring and slides it through Jungkook's finger while smiling making the audience smile as well. 

"Now Jungkook, repeat after me, ' Taehyung, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you.'"

"Taehyung, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you." Jungkook slid the ring through Taehyung's finger and smiled. 

The priest smiled. "You may kiss the bride!" 

The audience claps their hands in support of the newlywed pair as Taehyung pulls up Jungkook's veil, takes Jungkook by the waist, and kisses him. Before heading down the aisle together, the two drew apart and hugged each other.

__________________

Hey guys sorry for the one-month hiatus, I've been all over the place and been busy with stuff

Hey guys sorry for the one-month hiatus, I've been all over the place and been busy with stuff. But I'm back. Thank you for your love and support.

-Fity24