Chapter Twenty Two | 'Rain on someone's parade'

Start from the beginning

"You don't want that, not with Coraline downstairs."

I know all about blow jobs, I never done one...well maybe I have? I don't know. But I remember Cathy telling me how to do one on a banana, I graze his chest with my hands as I slide of his legs and go down onto the floor. On my knees. He rose a brow; my fingers graze the button of his trousers as I flick it open and pull the zipper. I never left my eye contact with his. His eyes darkened.

I breathe in.

"You don't have too."

"I want too." I close my eyes and slip my hands into his boxers, he's huge. Oh my-He's huge. I take him out and it's already erected.

What do I do now? I look at it in confusion, Ares takes my hand and wraps it around his dick. He guides me as he makes me stroke him, I look up at him and he's already staring down at me. I rub onto his dick, and he takes his hands off, his head falls back. My hands loosen. "No, keep it tight." He demands, I tighten my hand around him.

"Is it not going to hurt?" I whisper.

"It's going to cause butterflies Angelos." I pump him faster and tighter. He groans with pleasure, and it was the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard. In one of the videos, the lady had her mouth wrapped around it. I stand on my knees and rub the tip with my thumb. He moves a little in surprise as I close my mouth over it. Okay, I shut my eyes... do it like in the video. I lick his tip like it's a lolly pop. Cathy once stated

And I did, I treated it like it was one of my favourite lolly pops. I suck onto the tip of it, he was to big for my mouth to be fully around it.

I feel his fingers drag through my hair, "Ali...fuck...I'm sorry." I raise a brow, why is he apologising-his hands force my head down and his dick touches the back of my throat.

I gag, butterflies flush through my stomach this time. He guides my head, pulling me out and pushing me back in. Saliva drools out of the side of my mouth, he took charge. My eyes water as I look up at him, my legs separate, and my fingers find its way down between them.

"Fuck...just-a-few-" He pushes my head down, and my mouth brushes up against the end of his dick. I couldn't breathe, but it was exciting. I liked the authority. Something shoots to the back of my throat, and he moans, his shoulders slumped, and his head fell back. My hands are pressing against his thighs.

As he pulls me away, something white runs down my throat, leaking down my mouth.

I-I was speechless.

But a good speechless.

He gives me a sinister smile, reaching out as his thumb drags the white thing from my jaw and pushes it into my mouth. I swallowed it for some reason. "You're fucking beautiful." He tucks himself back inside and pulls me back onto his lap. My eyes scale his face, and he kisses me. Tasting himself almost.

His hands wrap around my throat, he pulls us apart from each other. "Alexandra! Where are you?" I hear Auntie Coraline's voice, my eyes widen as I jump out of Ares' lap. I pull him up to his feet and push him towards my cupboard. I open the door, one ear listening to the stairs. I shove him in, and he hits his head onto the ceiling of it.

"Get in Ares." I whisper, tip toeing to bend his head as I shove him inside. I close the door and turn my head to see Auntie Coraline standing by the door, her arms folded across her chest as a small smile tilts the tip of her lips. Oh, sugar plum.

"Auntie Coraline." I whisper.

"Get out Ares." She spoke, my eyes widen. Ares opens the cupboard door and crouches his head down as he stands beside me. He leans against the wall, and they were both smirking at each other. I was in between the both of them.

"This-please don't tell mum."

"You're lucky it's him, otherwise I would have." Ares chuckles, what is going on? "Now, your parents are out of town for a job thingy, their excuse to go have sex and I am in charge for the week. So, no hiding. No sneaking-Ahh I'm only joking, do whatever the fuck you want. This is like a-week off from being a determined Catholic."

"So-you're not telling mum?" I question, confused.

"No Alexandra, I'm not." I breathe in, she turns her face and smiles at Ares. "I knew you wouldn't give up on her, you tall son of a handsome bitch." Ares chuckles, why are they acting like best friends?

"Never Miss Jones." She winks at him and closes the door behind her, I snap my head back to him.

"What the sugar was that?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Answer me Nicolaides." He falls onto my bed; I walk towards him, and he pulls me to rest on top of his sleeping body. I groan, straddling his lap. "Ares!"

"Did you get any flashbacks? Memories?" I shook my head, sad.

"No... I did not. What if I never do Ares?"

"We can make new ones..." I smile and rest my head into his neck. His arms settle around my waist.

"Did we ever meet after the alley?" He chuckles, stroking my spine.

"Yes, we did. You went to the same high school as Atlas, I went to pick him up and I saw you sitting under a tree, holding a canvas in your hand...."

Always making me late to work, because he forgot to bring his stupid buss pass. I bite into the apple and lean against my car, looking around the campus until my eyes catch onto a familiar figure. Jones. Well. Well. Well. She continued to paint on the canvas, the size of her. Sitting under a tree, might as well by the time I wait for Atlas.

I throw my apple in the direction of the bin besides her, I watch it fall onto her canvas and splat everywhere. My eyes widen and I turn away from her direction. Didn't think that one through.

"You threw an apple at me?" I interfere, sitting up properly. "Why?"

"I was aiming for the bin next to you."

"Ares, you hit me with an apple."

Fuck, she's looking at me. I look back to where she once was, and she's no longer there. I look around and see he standing besides me. Her arms folded, and a glare printed across her face. "You owe me a new canvas."

"You owe me a kiss, I guess we don't always get what we want Jones." Her nostrils are flaring, from such a tiny person, produced so much fucking anger. Where on earth is Atlas?

"You just want to kiss me for one reason." She points out.

"And what reason is that?"

"Because you're so used to getting every girl you want, guess what Ares. I am not one of them, I am a good catholic, who respects her religion." She spoke so kindly.

"I never said you were."

"That's good, because I'm not." I see her walk away, back to her canvas. She clings to it sadly and for some reason. I felt terrible. Guilty. Atlas charges through the front gates and into the car. I didn't take my gaze away from her. I see her toss the canvas into the trash, grab her bag, and walk away.

Fuck. I feel so bad.

I smile softly, Ares twirling his fingers around my hair.

Hearing the stories makes me sad, makes me feel guilty.

It causes a shiver to run through my body.

"I-I think I'm falling in love with you Ares..."

"I'm already in love with you Jones..."