Tell me what you Need

Its been ages....but I am aiming to produce a chapter a week. Hopefully every Wednesday (maybe with deadlines ill work more)

This chapter had been written for a while and a long time ago so I'm just putting it out there unedited. it's possible i might change a fews (or not). This chapter does get a little steamy but i hadnt put the hardcore stuff in. for that i am considering creating a Restricted Chapters if i do i will make sure to add that note/

I hope you like it

Enjoy

Yolie

______________________

We had taken our time checking out of the hotel, it seemed for some reason I was not in any rush to hurry the trip along but really enjoying spending all this time with Nate. At about 3:00 in the afternoon we arrived in Erie, finding the apartment was fairly easy, located on a dead-end street above a vintage clothes store.

"Do we have to go through all these boxes?" Nate asked as he walked in behind me, carrying both girls.

"Well maybe not all..."

"How will we manage all this with the girls?"

"First thing, accommodations." We planned to just stay in the apartment rather than having to travel back and forth from a hotel and this way we could also work at night when the girls were sleeping. We began by arranging the beds in the room that was to be the girls originally, after a great deal of effort we found the box with the bedding. Michelle only had one mattress seeing that she was planning on buying a frame later but we made do with that and fixed it up for us later.

I decided to take responsibility for dinner this time but Erie was significantly bigger than Bellafonte so a simple walk to the closest restaurant wasn't exactly going to work; so pizza it is.

"So who was the lady that stopped by earlier?" Nate and I were alone now sorting through some the boxes.

"Hmm...she's a neighbour lives in the apartment next door and she also worked at the pre-school the girls were going to attend."

"What did she want?"

"Just extending her condolences. When she hadn't seen or heard from Michelle but her things arrived, curiosity got the best of her and she contacted the landlord and well he told her."

"Kitchen things. Donate right?"

"Yeah...focus on anything with kids, Emily, Amy etc."

"You said you talked to her about everything, even things those close to don't know. Like what?" This topic was still slightly sensitive for me, it was difficult to come to terms with the fact that the only person I've every truly opened up to and understood me was ripped from the world so suddenly.

"Curious are we?" I said raising and eyebrow but he just shrugged and went back to moving boxes across the room. "Actually I lied, most things you know about and have talked about at least a little." That wasn't the complete truth while I did tell Nate a lot, there were some things that I never thought he should know, usually subjects concerning him.

"So who did you mean then, who couldn't you talk to?"

"Oh you know my parents; my mom is too caught up in appearances and charity dinners and my dad we only talked about business and my future in the company. Cole was there sometimes but you know Cole, we were in two different worlds."

"What about Marc?" I knew he would ask that so I chose to answer truthfully.

"Marc was one of the biggest issues in my life. I tried talking to him but then never worked, things always remained stagnant. For a long time I wasn't happy, you knew that." He didn't say anything but just kept busy with the boxes. "You were the only one that actually listened to my problems and didn't judge or say that I should stop whining." Trying to ease the tension in the room I laughed but it didn't seem to work. Nate's mood changed suddenly, the tension only seemed to thicken and I could see that vein pulsing at the side of his neck, something was wrong with him. Concern and curious as to what was wrong I opened my mouth to say ask but before any words to leave my lips he stormed out of the room and it wasn't until I heard the loud bang of the front door that it dawn on me he actually left. Whatever that was all about, I don't know but it was definitely rude and completely uncalled for. Why was he upset, its not like he didn't already know all this about me. Currently now pissed off myself and frustrated I decided to stop with the boxes and turn in for the night, if he wants to be an ass he can be one somewhere else for all I care.