"Resurrection every time you save someone... isn't this a scam?" They were all discussing this privilege I had, "Isn't that awesome Ms. Stark! If you had that ability back in our universe! we will be immortal!" The foreign kid; Who's name is Peter. Yelled at the nodding Alyona. "It is one resurrection per one hundred people but a scam is a scam." 

I elaborated to them, I honestly admitted it. However, the King of No Killing also had a fatal weakness. As long as I had this attribute, I couldn't 'directly' take the life of another person. It wasn't a problem to injure, oppress or make them unable to fight, but I couldn't kill them. The King of No Killing would be deprived of his throne when he killed a person.

Of course, I didn't talk about these things. "You have to work hard to save people in the future." No good would come from it being known. "In some cases, people need to be killed..." Alyona said with a factual tone. "Don't worry. I'll kill them for you." Jung Heewon stated in a confident voice. Alyona look at her and shook her head, 

"Heewon-ssi, someday... Your words will eat you." Alyona turned around and picked up her fallen stuff. The foreign kid helping her in doing so, Looking closely at Alyona. I saw some subtle changes in her body. Besides that, I was able to choose the King of No Killing with ease because of Jung Heewon. It was the reason why I contributed to raising the Judge of Destruction in the first place. 

It wasn't a big problem to keep the King of No Killing until the middle scenarios. Although there might be frustrating moments when playing solo. As time went by, there would be more fraudulent attributes. I got a good attribute in the beginning so it would be hard to miss the timing to change it.

"But this is really like a fantasy novel. Now you have all types of abilities..." Lee Sungkook, Jung Minseob, and Lee Hyunsung were watching. I intentionally stared at them. It was a warning to Jung Heewon not to say anything. She accepted it and Lee Sungkook opened his mouth.

"What did it feel like when you died?" Alyona looks my way in question too, "It was terrible of course." Alyona laughs as she looks down. "When I first died, All my muscles feel restrained and numb. The only thing working was my brain, everything feels so far away and distant. Then without a thought, I died as if I just went for a nap..." I look at Alyona, Then the kid beside her raised his hand.

"When I died it was scary... It felt as if a thousand needles were poking my body, then I just disintegrated to dust" I look at him and remembered all the things Alyona told me when we were in her penthouse. Right, this kid is one of those who got snapped. I turned to Lee Sungkook, I wanted to ask why he asked this but Lee Sungkook spoke again in a serious voice. 

"Honestly, I was a bit scared when I saw you rising alive again." I raised my eyebrow at this, "You are scared?" I asked with an unknown feeling. "Yes. Strictly speaking, your entire body disappeared and was restored. Common sense says that such a thing can't happen. I don't know what the principle of this world is but if your existence can be duplicated in the entirety... you might not have been 'resurrected' but 'cloned.'"

He spoke a creepy story in a calm voice. It was something I never thought about. It reminded me that this guy's attribute was 'Hypnotist.' Wasn't he interesting? Jung Heewon started scolding him, "Have you been watching too many movies?" Alyona looked down in thought. "When I died, I originally didn't look this young. The reality stone fashioned me my younger and better physique." I sighed and imagined the pain Alyona had to went through.

"This is an important matter. If there is no continuity between your death and resurrection, there is no guarantee that pre-death Representative-nim is the same person as post-resurrection Representative-nim." They were difficult words. Several memories crossed my mind. This brat, was he the one who got offended by the pedantic prologue?