Chapter 15

A/N: The reason that I've been neglecting this story is because I've been working on my third story, [My Naruto story] so I do apologize, but I hope you enjoy!

We see Aizawa stopping his lesson due to the bell ringing and makes an announcement to his class.

Aizawa: Summer vacation is close, and you can't be slacking off for an entire month.

Kaminari: Does that mean!?

Aizawa: You'll be training, while you're camping in the woods.

Class: I KNEW IT! ALRIGHT!

Mina: *raises a fist into the air* A big sleep over!

Tsu: *thinking about it* Fireworks.

Iida: And smores.

Momo: We've been training in cities, so this will be very different conditions for most of us.

Fumikage: No matter the environment we must always remain vigilant, yes, very wise.

Toru: Hanging out with everyone all summer!? I'm so excited!

Aizawa: *activates his quirk while glaring at them* However!

Class: *quiet*

Aizawa: Those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over, will have to do summer school.

Ejiro: *looks back at everyone* Everyone do your best!

Bakugou: *annoyed* This is so stupid.

Izumi: *giggles at Bakugou*

Aizawa: There is only one week left before the exams begin, I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element, there's also the practical portion to worry about. *steps out of class* Good luck. *closes the door*

Kaminari, Mina: AHH! We've barely taken any notes this semester!

Mina: *laughing madly*

Kaminari: *grabbing his head in panic* During the sports festival I didn't have time to read the text book!

We see that Kaminari placed 19th and Mina placed 18th in the midterms, as indicated above their heads.

Izuku: (How the hell does that work?)

There was a question mark above his head to indicate his confusion.

Fumikage: *sweating* It's true we didn't have much free time lately...

A indicator saying he was 13th above his head.

Sato: *speaking with Koda* We barely learnt anything when we took our midterms, so they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm worried about these, they probably won't be pulling punches when testing us.

Placed 11th.

Koda: *nodding*

Placed 10th.

Izuku: *inspecting the indicators* (So they show were we placed in the midterms...? Why though?)

Izumi: We still have time to study so that we all can go to the training camp, right?

Placed 4th.

Iida: Yes, I have high hope we will make UA proud!

Placed 2nd.

Shoto: It's pretty hard to fail when you just pay attention in class, isn't it?

Placed 5th.

Kaminari: *holding his chest in emotional pain* Why do you gotta cut me down like that!?

Mina: Would you help me~? *hugs Shoto*