Chapter 6

Today was when Izuku went to school and he was going to his class 1-A but when opened the door he felt his anger slowly rising.

???: Get your feet of the school's property!

Katsuki: DID YOUR SCHOOL PUT A STICK UP YOUR ASS OR WERE YOU BORN WITH IT FOUR EYES!?

???: Such vulgar language are you sure you aren't a villain!?

Izuku: *cold* He definitely is one...

At that moment everyone froze and looked at who said it and saw a tall boy with pure white hair, green eyes and freckles, the girls would have thought he looked cute if it wasn't for the stone cold face, even the girl in the doorway behind him is frozen by his tone but there is one girl who is used to this.

Momo: Hey it's great to see you got in Izu-kun! *walks to Izuku*

The class was dumbstruck at what is going on, even Bakugou sat straight in his chair and was wondering how they knew each other, same as Izumi, but his next action through them off.

Izuku: *suddenly bright and bubbly* Hey Momo-chan! *gives her a small hug* Glad we are in the same class!

Momo: Yeah and I see you are still losing your head every so often.

Izuku: Hey it's not my fault that the truck run my head off last week!

???: WAIT! Are you the headless horseman!? *points at Izuku*

Izuku: *sulks and looks at ???* I really hate that name but *brightens a bit* yes my pink friend that is me!

Aizawa: Well if you stop having your head ripped off then they would stop calling you that...

Now everyone was confused until they saw a yellow caterpillar in front of the class and was freaking out when he slurped up a bag of processed food and got out of the sleeping bag.

Izuku: *puts a cup of coffee on his desk* You might need this Aizawa-sensei.

Aizawa: Especially with you in my class, chaos child, thank you. *takes a sip*

The class was dumbstruck at the fact he said sensei but also that he seemed to know him personally but the blue haired boy with glasses was surprised that Izuku got their teacher coffee for the first day and thought that Izuku was a great student.

Aizawa: *pulls PE clothes from under the table* Now take these and put them on, oh and Izuku yours is in your locker, so can you show everyone were to change?

Izuku: No problem *thumbs up* get your uniforms and follow me!

[Sidenote: To make room for Izumi I removed Mineta]

As everyone scrambled and followed the tall boy, they were all confused and a bit overwhelmed but when they started changing their clothes the boys saw something horrifying, they saw Izuku's scars.

Kirishima: My name is Ejiro Kirishima um-

Izuku: Izuku, Izuku Midoriya *puts out a hand*

Kirishima: Great to meet you bro! *shakes his hand* (I'll ask when we know each other better...)

All of the boys were extremely shocked at the extent of the scars with two boys feeling guilty, that being the walking boom-stick Bakugou and a boy with half white and half red coloured hair, Bakugou felt guilty because he didn't know that this is what he caused and all the burn marks on Izuku is taunting him but the other boy because he for the most part hated his scar but it had nothing on Izuku's scars.

Bakugou: *guilt* (... I really and I mean really have to change... ) *finished putting his PE uniform on*

???: *feels guilt for thinking he had the worst live in existence* (...... )