Chapter 12

It's the next day and everyone was in a waiting room for the sports festival, everyone was trying to calm thier nerves while Izuku was just relaxing and writing something down.

Izuku: (This speech has to be good... What to say, what to say...) Hm...

It was at that very moment that one very important detail clicked in the other students of 1-A's heads...

1-A: (W-Wait a minute....... We are going against him...) *slowly looks at Izuku* (Oh n-no...) *fear slowly raising*

Izuku: *looks up from his notebook* Did you all only just realise that?

1-A: *even more nervous then before*

Izumi/Katsuki: (Note to self when facing him head on, then forfeit.)

After everyone got called up Izuku got to the podium for his speech but right before he could say a word Midnight put a single cuff on his left arm much to the confusion of everyone until the Jumbotron turned on showing something that struck fear in the hearts, souls and minds of every hero, villain and politician who saw it on live television...

It was Nezu but behind him was several dozens of Izuku's with a Nezu on each ones shoulder they also saw a number on each Izuku and Nezu's left cheek except for the one directly infront of the camera.

The others in the background looked as they are planning something with all the blueprints and schematics they are working on.

Nezu: Sorry Izuku but that is a quirk suppressing cuff to make everything a little more fair for the others, meaning you'll only have immortality.

In the background Izuku 72 and Izuku 34 seem to be arguing about something.

Izuku: I thought we agreed we will work together in the wa- I mean planning room after the festival!?!

Everyone: (HE WAS DEFINITELY GOING TO SAY WAR ROOM!!!) *all they could feel at that moment was nothing short of soul crushing fear*

Nezu: I'm just supervising.

Izuku 72 was now holding Izuku 34 by his collar while Nezu 72 and 34 were standing on a table looking at them.

Izuku: And were is Eri?!?

Nezu: She is at to VIP room with our first clones and your future wife.

Everyone looks to were Izuku suddenly looked to see a extra viewing room underneath the commentators box and saw a beautiful girl with a cute child hugging her and in the seat next to them was a Izuku with an 1 on his cheek and a Nezu on his shoulder, also with a 1 on his cheek.

Izuku: Fine, I'll play your game *looks at the screen* and please remind clone 34 that he doesn't need to breathe.

As everyone looked at the screen they saw Izuku 72 holding Izuku 34 in a chokehold with Izuku 34 seemingly struggling to breathe.

Nezu: *laughs* I'll remind him of his immortality, bye.

*the screen goes off*

Izuku: *sigh* Ok now for my pledge.

No one responded to him and was frozen stiff out of fear, or is contemplating their life choices and a few just came to accept they are dead men and women just waiting for the finishing blow.

Izuku: (If only they knew that those clones aren't mine.) *smiles* (But that they are the clones of the number one villain.) [A/N: I have a reason for this and I have something else for him.]

With the family.

Eri: Why is everyone so quiet? *looks at her mother*

Diamond: *chuckles* Because they just aren't ready for so many Izuku's or Nezu's.