I was closely familiar with their kind now, especially after meeting Aliya.

Aliya.

A big credit goes to her for changing my perspective on how I viewed humans. I loathed their species and would call her human to remind her she never stood a chance against me, as an insult.

She showed me it was okay to be weak and vulnerable at times, she was like an open book. Crying when she was hurt, throwing a fist when she was mad. She allowed me to open up too and not be afraid of judgement. The way she cared about others and would also empathize with someone like me. She didn't possess any special powers, but she was special in her own way.

"There it is," Eric pointed towards a number on one of the pages, "150 slaves brought in from the human world. I seriously cannot believe someone would stoop so low to treat living beings like objects."

"From the looks of it, they were sold like objects too. Here's a list of buyers and how many slaves were sold to them, and for how much. How do you put a price on someone's life?"

"You can't," he said, looking down.

I knew what he was thinking. I've ruined an innocent's life before too.

I cleared my head and tried to focus as I flipped the page, "Eric, this is it. Here are the names of all the humans, it has their age when they were brought in and a little description of them."

There were too many. Too many names and each one had their own story to tell if anyone was to listen. All of these people are obviously dead by now as it has been two centuries. But their children lived on to face the aftermath.

As I tried to find a clue as to what these humans had in common, I came across a name that sounded all too familiar.

Aryan Mallow.

Aryan Mallow was the name of their current leader.

His daughter and little army had broken into the palace months ago. I had her captured but she managed to escape when they sent another group to free her.

She and her father had been off the radar ever since.

Could it be that this Aryan was the grandson of the original Aryan Mallow, the one mentioned in the book?

I read the description under his name.

5 foots and 10 inches tall.

Weight 75 kg.

Black hair and blue eyes.

Age: 38

This lad is the toughest out of them all. He is the one to always put up a fight. His strength can be put to good use such a heavy lifting. His owner has to be careful as he often draws attention towards himself after setting up a plan to help his fellow slaves escape. They must be warned to look out for this demon in disguise.

Demon in disguise?

We all knew who the real demon was here, the person who wrote this.

"Aryan Mallow, we've never been able to track him down, Damien. He has to be the grand child."

I have Eric a "no shit" look.

"Yes, if we manage to get this guy, we might just be able to stop this chaos altogether since he is the one in charge here, he commands their every move. And I'm still pretty upset about the fact that his daughter casually walked out of here under the noses of my best trained guards. I've been occupied with.. other things and I've taken them far too lightly. It's time I focus on the future of my kingdom and also my own."