"You think if I would have had the chance to get to know you better, to get to know the real you that I wouldn't have taken that chance? I may not know much, but I know you won't hurt me." I feel his body tense dramatically.

Breathing deep, his chest brushes against mine and he closes his eyes. "I can't make that promise."

"Steven." I grab his chin and force him to face me. He looks close to tears in a way, but his eyes are dry. "You don't scare me."

There's a moment in time that everything stills; the curtains cease their dance midair, the candles don't flicker, cars stop, hearts stop beating and time itself stills. And within that tiny moment, the man before me changes.

His skin glows that unearthly bright pink, his hair gets curlier and slightly longer, his body becomes more toned and he grows nearly a foot in height. I watch in fascination as his body changes, and his eyes glow with liquid light.

"I should." He leans in, his expression menacing and scary. His lips trail down my body and he holds me down as a writhe with bliss. My shoulders, my collarbone, my breasts; he leaves nothing untouched. He sucks my right nipple into his mouth, tonguing and teasing it gently until I'm moaning in pleasure, then switching to the left and biting down until I cry out in pain. "I'll hurt you, Connie. Again and again. I don't know how to do it any other way," His voice is nearly an octave deeper, and my mind turns to sand. It rumbles me straight to my core and I squeeze my eyes shut.

I can't answer him. I don't know how to answer him. Whatever's happening between us isn't normal. It isn't right. It can't be.

But I don't want him to stop. I want him to go farther, because I know he won't hurt me.

He grabs a nipple and twists it until my mouth falls open in a loud whine but that doesn't stop him from suckling and biting and leaving bruises and marks all over my torso. The pain has become so potent that it leaves me gasping in pleasure.

"St-Steven-!"

He kisses a fiery path across my belly, his hands spreading my thighs wide just before his mouth lands on my wet center. He fucks me with his tongue, with his fingers, lapping at my clit, sucking it between his lips, nibbling, licking hard until I scream, coming with an intensity that I've never experienced before.

My body is still convulsing, I'm still cumming when he moves away from me and slips on a condom. He gives me no warning as he slams inside me. His cock has become thicker and big enough to nearly choke the air out of me. He groans and thrusts hard. So hard he shoves me up the mattress, my head bumping against the headboard with his first powerful push.

"Does it hurt?" he asks with a grunt, his hips slapping against mine, his movements relentless as he fucks me.

I shake my head, my body trembling, fear rising within my throat when I see the dark look on his face. He looks savage, kingly in his aura and absolutely massive in every way. But I won't let him frighten me. I gather all the firmness into my voice. "N-no."

"How about this?" He grabs my ass and digs everything into a taught cheek; his fingers, his nails as hard as he can and I gasp in pain.

"No." What in the world is he trying to do? Trying to give his sick mind a reason that he doesn't deserve me? Is he trying to purposely hurt me so that I'll run away? "I won't run away, Steven." I warn. He kisses me roughly, exploring my entire mouth and warmth floods into my body. I feel stronger, I feel the pain fading away rapidly.

Steven lifts me, brings my lower body closer to his so his cock slides deep. So deep I swear he's touching my womb, the very deepest, darkest part of me, where no other man has ever been before. He thrusts again. And again. Brutally fucking me, attempting to destroy me... even hurting me. I cling to him and gasp out with every lunge into my core. My lips twitch with the urge to mark him.