"Wait!" Paris stopped her. "Um, well. It doesn't really matter. But you should take the middle glass since that one was specially prepared for you, Ms. Kai." Paris tried to explain, without sounding suspicious, even though she probably already failed.

Kai perked a brow at her, and then glanced at the middle glass. She took it without hesitating and stirred the drink around with the straw. "I'm not really thirsty now. Drink it for me." Kai said as she handed the glass to Paris.

What the fuck?! How?! Why?!

"I'm okay. I just ate my lunch. I'm still full." Paris rejected the 'kindness', and handed it back to Kai. There was no way that she would drink that almost poisoned lemonade.

As if knowing from the start what she was planning, Kai insisted, "Why not? Drink it. It's not a lot." She handed it back.

"I wouldn't dare to take your drink boss. It's all yours." Paris declined once again, giving it back.

"I told you already, drink it!" Kai spoke more demanding now.

"Alright." Paris accepted her fate with no choice. She picked up the drink and stirred it around once again. Rethinking her entire life right now, and if she would die by her own maliciousness. She was not expecting her prank to go this wrong. She realized that she had digged her own grave.

Kai kept her sharp gaze at her, waiting for her to take a sip. Her fingers knocking on the chair impatiently.

Paris hesitated for a while before finally putting the straw in her mouth and slurped some of the lemonade. The horrible taste of Wasabi instantly invaded her mouth, causing her to shut her eyes, making a grimace. Disgusting!

Kai noticed her reaction, and smirked proudly. Her two friends finally realizing what was going on, also smiled along.

"Mm~ fresh. It's good." Paris didn't know whether to laugh along or cry in a corner. She placed the glass back on the table. Not wanting to ever taste that shit again.

"If you like it that much, then finish it up." Kai handed the glass back.

Paris was screaming internally. She wanted to beat the shit out of Kai, but couldn't. Instead, she had to pretend that everything was fine, and took the glass once again to finish it like she was told.

Kai was enjoying this, and kept eating her apple as she stared at Paris who was suffering from her own foolishness.

After finishing their snacks, Kai and her friends headed back to the front, and continued shooting the wooden targets. Paris was still in the back, covering her ears with her hands since she didn't had any headphones.

"Wow!~ You're so good at shooting, Babe." The male friend told his girlfriend, as he walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Of course I am." His girlfriend responded, kissing his cheek.

Paris rolled her eyes seeing this. Why did they had to act so lovey-dovey in public? Poor Kai, that she has to witness this when she is with them.

"Guys, I think wooden targets are boring. Let's try something more difficult." Kai suggested as she glanced back at Paris. "Bring that extra apple that was left on the tray." She told her.

Not knowing what she was planning, Paris obediently took the apple, and brought it to her. "What do I do with it?"

"Stand over there, near the wooden targets." Kai said as she lifted her chin towards that direction.

Paris did as she was told and waited for further instructions.

"Now, put it on top of your head." Kai added.

The male friend laughed at this, "Hahaha. That's a nice joke right there.

"I'm not joking." Kai replied with a serious expression.

Paris heart dropped hearing this. She gulped dry, hoping for Kai to be really joking. What she was thinking was way too risky. This could cost her life if the bullet landed on the wrong target.

"What are you waiting for, Paris? Are you scared?" Kai lifted her brows with that same sneer on her lips.

Paris glared at her, biting her own bottom lip as she slowly positioned the apple on top of her head. She noticed how her heart and breathing accelerated at the same time the more she thought of where the bullet could possibly land. She clenched her fists, standing still on that spot, not uttering a single word.

"Kai, are you being serious?" The female friend asked. Some concern showing on her face as she saw Kai lifting the gun, ready to shoot her target. She was really not playing around this time.

*BANG!*

The gun shot resonated inside the Shooting Range.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱