Hi thank you for wanting to read my first book!!!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!!!!
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 tried 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬.
So you can comment and then tell me what I should fix or added like that but please no hate comments you can be critical but no hate comments cause if it's gonna be a hate comment I'm gonna take them off and you're going to be removed from my site thank you.
THERE IS A LOT OF CURSE WORDS AND SOME REALLY HARSH AND SOME GRAPHIC PARTS BUT OTHERWISE THATS IT... AND THERE IS SMUTTT I REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT BUT I TRIED SO DON'T COME AFTER ME ABOUT IT.
* WARNING*
THERE IS REALLY HARSH WORDS AND SOME GRAPHIC PARTS
ALSO TALKS ABOUT MOLESTATION SO IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS PLEASE STOP READING IT

I WANTED TO SAY BEING MOLESTED IS NOT OKAY SO IF THIS HAS HAPPENED PLEASE SEEK HELP....

Mature: there is going to be parts about sexual things and words being said so if you don't like it please skip it...

Curse words: there will be a lot of foul language and if you don't like it please stop reading at the first chapter thank you.

Graphic parts: there will be some violence and some harsh words so please don't take offense but I just wanted to make myself clear.

If you like it please give me a follow and also if you see something similar to mine please let me know this took forever to write and these are all my words I  didn't use anything from anyones book and im sorry if it's to cheesy but I truly tried my best so please don't copyright  this.

I really hope you guys enjoy this it's  my first book as I said before .And I wanted to see if people will read something like this and I know this is taking me a while to finish this book but I hope you guys like it and please enjoy.

Thank you!!!

Playlist
Jump- Astrid s
Belgium to Boredeaux- Canteen
My life- Two feet
Hurt-Ry X
Taste - Ari Abdul
Numb to the feeling- Chase Atlantic
Babydoll- Ari Abdul
Daddy issues( Remix) - The Neighbourhood
Black out days- Phantogram