...

⚠Warning⚠

Get ready to cringe

Bad Grammar

Very weird storyline

Some swearing(?)

_______________________________

Y/N's POV

"THE BASEMENT!?!" I exclaimed as I snapped my head toward Ex/BF/N's direction to get an explanation. I wanted to "CALMLY" ask a question to Ex/BF/N but, someone pulled the back of my t-shirt/sweater before I could ask. I stumbled back and got dragged down the stairs. At the corner of my eye, I could see the skeleton that Ex/BF/N brought in when they entered the plain, gray room. I tried to turn my head around to get a better look at him, but I was only able to get a glimpse of him.

I looked out the window. It was evening so everyone living in this house...mansion structure thing- are probably getting ready to go to sleep. Soon, I and the skeleton arrived at our destination, the basement! "Hooray!" I sarcastically said. The skeleton unlocked the basement door and lets go of the back of my collar t-shirt/sweater. He turned to me. "Get up," He said, smiling sadistically at me. Ok.. but that smile of his, kind of creeps me out. Just a bit...

I stood up. I don't know what this skeleton is capable of.........well-...I don't know what all of these skeletons are capable of so, I gotta listen to their commands. Of course, if the command is dumb then I wouldn't do it. The skeleton had black tar that was running down his eye sockets and had a target-like symbol across his chest. Wait a sec....He was one of the skeletons in the group that ordered at the café!

Without a warning, He roughly grabbed one of my wrists and dragged me down the basement stairs. I yelped from the sudden contact. "HEY!!" I shouted. " I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!" He let go of my wrists and I caught myself before falling face-first on the cold, hard floor. One inch away and I would've broken my nose. I stood on my knees and looked up at the skeleton. I glared at him "What?" he asked, acting innocently. I mentally rolled my eyes at him. I looked around. The basement was even more plainer than the last room I was in. I looked back up at the skeleton.

"One question, Am I being forced in staying here?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno" he replied.

I gave him a "Really" look which made the skeleton grin a bit.

The skeleton held his hands out (which you took) and hauled you up.

"My name is Sans but call me Killer," he said.

I smiled as I introduced myself to Killer. "My name is Y/N! It's nice meeting you, Killer!"

I heard the basement door open with a creak. I see Dream walking down the stairs and holding a tray in his hands. Dream walks towards me. "Here's some food Y/N because I don't think you have eaten lunch for today," Dream said, handing the tray of food to me. I carefully grabbed the tray from Dream's grip and thanked him. The food was F/F (Favorite food) and the drink was F/D (Favorite drink). I ate it quickly.

I once again thanked Dream for the food and gave him the tray back. "Your welcome Y/N! I knew that F/F (Favorite food) and F/D (Favorite drink) were your favorites so, I asked Blueberry and Horror to make them for you" Dream said.

Knew? He knew!? "What do you mean you knew??" I asked. I gasped. "Were you stalking me?!?" Dream's eyes widen. "No, no, no, no, no, no," he said rapidly. "You see, I have this power I can give dreams to others and go into them" "I went into your dream realm and saw you dreaming about your favorite food/drink..........."