chapter 61

Rayan enter in house than in her room and shouts khushboo she gets scared and hugged her dad.... Than rayan says khushboo what kind of behavior is this why did you came here all alone without me he try to hold her arms but she pushed him..... And adil says rayan what kind of behavior is this? Did you see how you u be having with her? Dad she came in India without me..... Than adil says I agree she didn't do right thing but that doesn't mean u can shout at her.... She is my wife dad says rayan listening this adil gets shock.... Than rayan says dad she is my wife I can do anything with her..... Adil says rayan I didn't expect this from u.... I also didn't expect this from khushboo.... Dad I m telling you don't interfere in our matter please leave us alone..... Listening this adil says ok.... Than khushboo says dad please don't go.... Princess talk with him I m outside don't worry no one will do anything saying this he goes outside..... Than rayan hold her arms and says u came here without me all alone yes I came here because of you.... Because of me? Yes u kissed me in public.... Khushboo please for God sake I m your husband.... That doesn't mean you can kiss me in front of public.... Khushboo just come with me let's go home we will talk there.... I m in my home says khushboo..... Khushboo don't make me angry just come with he hold her hand and says trust me princess if you didn't come with me you will see the worst side of me..... What will do? I will kill the people in the hospital and and put all the allegations in your dad listening this khushboo gets extremely shock!