chapter 26

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier."                          Listening this all three r shocked and rayan run towards khushboo but khushboo win this time she runs as fast as she can and goes from there...... Rayan calls khushboo but she didn't receive it...... Mason and adil also came outside and sees rayan worried face...... Than Mason says I think khushboo listen our conversation....... On the other hand khushboo is in the auto and crying like hell...... She doesn't believe this her love her would be husband can do this kind of thing and her father her first love her life didn't say anything about this...... She was heart broken and she was crying non stop..... Auto drive ask him where she wants to go? She didn't want to go home bcz she knows that rayan will definitely come there...... She ask the driver to take her in any expensive hotel...... Auto drive does the same thing...... On the other hand rayan without saying anything takes his car and goes from there he thinks that khushboo will go to there home..... Mason and adil also thinks this and they all goes from there...... Auto driver stopped in front of the hotel and says mam we reached listening this she came out from the auto and gave money to the driver than she enter in the hotel and takes one room..... She goes in her room and started cry loudly...... She didn't believe all this..... Her own financee crushed her self respect..... While crying in bed the she didn't get to know when did she sleep...... Rayan reached khushboo house and came to know that khushboo didn't reached here yet..... After a while adil and Mason also came and they also get to know that khushboo didn't reached yet..... All r getting worried rayan calls her again and again but she didn't receive.... Adil, Mason, fahemma also calls her but she didn't receive..... Now rayan is getting restless..... He says.... Dad uncle we hv to call the police now..... Than Mason says Police didn't take any action before 24 hours...... Listening this he shout he has to help us..... He, adil, and Mason goes in the police station and ask the officer to search khushboo as soon as possible..... Being rich, Dr, and powerful poilce agreed to help them..... Bcz they all r famous personalities..... Police start searching for khushboo!