chapter 32

Fahemma says khushboo just go from here...... Listening this khushboo cry warda says don't say like this fahemma.....warda please let her live with her self respect...... Khushboo listen this and cry more warda console her...... After an hour Dr says you can meet rayan he is awake now..... Listening this khushboo runs and go in rayan room.... Rayan sees khushboo with love..... Khushboo came and says r u out your mind you try to commit suicide two times..... Did you know u could hv died? I don't want that life which I hv to live without u.... Khushboo closes her eyes listening this and than she says..... Why why u r like this why? Doll..... Shut up rayan your doll is dead..... Listening this rayan gets angry he gets up with great differently and hold her don't ever say this again did you get it? Why? Because your life is mine...... And what about your? Says khushboo..... Rayan take five minutes to understand this than he smiles and says sorry..... She hold his shirt and says if you do this ever again I promise I kill you with my own hands..... Really? Says rayan.... Shut up just shut up saying this khushboo hugged rayan and he hugged her back..... After 5 mints they broke the hug..... And rayan take her face in his hand and kissed her forehead and says I love you.....she looks at his eyes and says I love you too with this they hugged each other again..... Than khushboo says..... Take some rest he nobbled and lay down in bed.....just than adil, manson, and both the mothers came inside and see rayan..... His mother crys and says u Don't love us.... No ammi I love you v much..... Don't lie you only love your doll if you ever love us u didn't do this thing not only onces but twice..... Sorry ammi but what did I do I don't want to live without khushboo. ..... Warda didn't say anything after this..... Everyone says u take rest and goes from there..... As usual khushboo didn't go anywhere and take care of him..... After two days he gets discharge and go back home he lay down in his bed and says u all also sit here with me they all agreed and sit with rayan in his bed room and talk with each other just than rayan says khushboo u didn't forgive me yet?