Mötley Crüe: heroin Diaries: chapter12

⚠️⚠️⚠️ this chapter will have sexual content. Please don't read if you don't want to. Thank you⚠️⚠️⚠️

Alice ended up staying with Nikki in his house . It was huge.
"I can't believe I get to stay here." Alice stated. Nikki hugged her from behind.
"It's ours Al. It's ours." Nikki said. Alice turned around and kissed him.
"I'm happy it's with you." Alice said.
"Me to babe." Nikki kissed her again. It soon got very heated. Nikki lead her to his room. They continued to kiss. Nikki lied  her on the huge bed.  They parted.
"Nikki" she said quietly.
"I love you. Ever since we met. Never had the balls to say it." Nikki said. Alice kissed him.
"Can I?" He asked.

( God I was so nervous that I was going to screw up like with every other girl.)

"Yes." He slid his hand up her side, under her shirt. He cupped her chest and removed his hand. He took off his shirt. Alice got rid of her shirt too.
"You're really beautiful." Nikki said looking at her in her bra. Alice went to look away but he kissed her. This all happened till they were both naked.
Nikki placed a hand between them. Alice threw her head back once he found her clit. 
"Are you sure you want me?" Nikki asked.
Alice nodded her head.
"Yes. Nik." She placed her head in his shoulder. Soon he put a condom on and placed himself at her entrance. He gently slid into her, not wanting to hurt her. " Uh." She gasped, then relaxed after a little bit. Nikki got the hint to continue. Nikki found a rhythm where he could tell Alice was comfortable.
He didn't want to treat this like he did with the groupies. Alice she was different. She even felt different to Nikki. Nikki would smile when he'd hear her moan his name. Soon Alice reached her high. Nikki could tell she was at her high by the why she felt around him. Nikki let out lower and louder groans once Alice was released from her high. Soon Nikki released into the condom.  He pulled out and threw the condom away. Nikki collapsed onto Alice.
She played with his hair.
"I love you." Nikki said.
"I love you Nik." Alice informed.
"In a little bit... take a bath with me?" He asked. Alice nodded her head and smiled.
"Yeah." She smiled.

Soon after they took their bath. Alice was tired. They both went to bed. It was Midnight when Alice woke up and found Nikki was missing. She though he needed to use the bathroom or get a drink. So, she shrugged it off and went back to bed. But Nikki wasn't going to the bathroom nor getting a drink from the kitchen. He was in his walk in closet. He sat on the floor with a needle in one hand injecting heroin in the other arm.

"Hey I got to go to the recording studio. If you want you could go with me." Nikki said. Alice smiled.
"Well I have to help Sharise with the baby so. Maybe I'll stop by if you're still there." Alice said.
"Okay." He hugged her. " I love you."
" I love you."Alice smiled. Soon Nikki left.

( God I hated hiding all the heroin from her but I needed it.)

"Hey, what's taking so long?" Tom said in the recording booth. "Vince got out of jail,
like, three months ago. They should be on tour by now." Tom continued.
"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Doc asked. "Look at 'em. They're a fucking mess." Doc said as Nikki took a bunch of lines and Tommy smacked his head off his drum set.
"No shit." Tom said staring at the three men. "Look, man, my boss is killing me. We need to get them to finish that record
and get back on the road." Tom said.
"Yeah. I'll get 'em on tour, but you guys, you think you own them because you own their music, right?" Doc said. Tom just looked at the older man. "Well, then, it's on you and your fucking label if one of those idiots comes back in a body bag." Doc said.
"Just... Just... get them back on the road.
All right?" Tom asked.

Vince walked into the studio.
"Yo." Tommy said.
"What's up, dude?" Vince said.
"Hey, man." Nikki waved.
"Hey." Mick greeted.
"I got, um, the lyrics." Nikki handed Vince  a piece of paper.  "I made a couple of adjustments, but... I think you may like 'em." Nikki informed.
" "Home Sweet Home"?" Vince asked.
"It's been too long, buddy." Nikki smiled.
"Here. Have a bump with me." Nikki pick up a plate with power on it.
"I just got out of fucking jail. You're an asshole." Vince smiled before taking the line.
"Wanna show him the melody?" Mick said than. Once started to gag.
"What the fuck was that?" Vince threw up.
"That was smack." Nikki informed.
"You guys slip me smack, and I'm the fucking problem?" Vince yelled.  "Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I'm a monster. I killed Razzle, yeah. Could have happened to any one of you!" Vince soon left.
"Nice job, Nikki." Mick said in a sarcastic tone.

(The craziest thing about all this... is that I thought it was Vince who was fucking up the band.)

A few months later in Nikki's home. 
"Nikki what the hell?" Alice ran down the steps.  Nikki's eyes widened when he found his heroin box in her hand.  "Answer me Nikki!" She yelled tears streaming down her face.  Nikki couldn't bring himself to say anything.
"Oh you're not going to TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN SHOUTING UP ON HEROIN NIKKI!?" She threw the box on the floor. " I can't believe this. If you loved me you would have told me. But I guess you love that more than me." Alice stormed out of the house. Nikki ran after her.
"Al wait!" Nikki yelled. He grabbed her and spinner her around to face him.  "Al I'm sorry. I was too scared you would leave me."
"When you should have thought about that more." Alice stated. "Give me some time Nikki.
Alice ended up living with Sharise and Vince. Alice took care for f Skylar.