Mötley Crüe: the Cunt with Red Nails: chapter 10

They were on the tour bus. Alice sat in the back in her bunk. Mick walked in to check on her.
"Hey kid." Mick called out to her.
"Hey Mick." She wiped her tears off her face.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Nikki. Nikki happened." She said. Mick rubbed her back. "God I'm his fucking friend. I even though we were more than that at one point but it was only because he was high as fucking kite."
"Clean up and play card with me. How does that sound?" Alice nodded her head.

She cleaned up and headed out to the front of the bus. She waved at Vince.
"Hey girly." Vince said.
"How's Sharise?" Alice asked.
"She's doing great." Vince smiled. Alice sat across from Mick.
"Hey Ally!" Tommy said. Alice waved at Tommy. Though Nikki and Alice didn't even look at each other.
"Hey, Sixx, I keep... I keep having this vision, right, where my drum set, it rises up like this..." Tommy did a motion with his hands And then bam! Smoke, lights, and the whole thing starts
spinning around, and I'm playing drums upside down and... I should just draw it for you. Hey, Rox, you got a pen? Give me a pen." He asked Roxy before turning back to Nikki. "But, like, a cage or something. I don't know." Tommy said
"Your mom's a cunt." Roxy said, playing with a pen. Everyone looked up. Tommy turned around.
"What? Why would you say that?" He asked.
"Because she is. She's a cunt." Roxy stated
"Quit it. Give me the pen, all right?" He said.
"I don't even know why you told them. It's not like she has anything to do with us getting married." Roxy continued.
"Baby, it's sweet, all right? It's tradition." Tommy informed.
"Which tradition?" She asked. "The mandatory meeting of the cunt!" She answered herself.
"Don't call her that again, you hear me?" Tommy yelled. Roxy got up.
"Here's your pen!" She stabbed Tommy on the shoulder
"Ow! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tommy yelled again.
"Fuck you and fuck your mother!" Roxy said
"That's it. This fucking bitch is out of here. Pull over!" Tommy yelled as he got up. "Get the fuck off my bus! Get the fuck out!"
"You are such a spoiled little mama's boy cause you wanna crawl back inside her cunt!" Roxy yelled. Tommy had enough. He punched her.
"Jesus Christ!" Tommy yelled. "I told you not to say that." Tommy saw the blood go down from Roxy's nose.
"Fuck!" Tommy ran away. Alice grabbed a few tissues by her. She got up and told the driver to stop the bus.
"Here." Alice hand the tissue to Roxy. " I know you hate most of us. Probably not Nikki but ya know. I'm sorry. I never thought this would happen but I would like you to step off the bus." Alice kindly said. Roxy hugged Alice. Alice was in shock.
"Uh tell Tommy I'm sorry. And this won't work anymore." After Roxy said that she left.
Alice turned around.
"What?" She asked.
"Good job kid." Mick said. Alice nodded and walked back to Tommy.
"Hey uh T-bone?" She called to Tommy.
"What?" Tommy asked.
"Here let me uh clean that cut for you." She said. Tommy nodded and took off his shirt. Alice started to clean it.
"I'm sorry Tommy..." Alice was cut off by him.
"I'm sorry. I could tell you like Nikki and uh I know Roxy cheated on me with him so." Tommy said. Alice looked up and him and pecked him on the cheek.
"You're a good man Tommy. It happens ya know. I hit my mother really badly." Alice informed.
"What did she do?" Tommy asked.
"She told me if I was going down the path I was going on. I was just a slut and that is what I'll ever be. And she was right. I was 18 at the time, had no place and I was stripper. I asked for help. I didn't get paid well. It was a shitty place." She said.
" But you're not. Does Nikki know this?" Tommy asked. Alice shook her head no. "Thank you for telling me." Tommy looked at her.
"No problem. And your mom was always the mother I wanted. Nikki's just jealous too." Alice soon walked away back to Mick.