Mötley Crüe:To the Top:Chapter 6

Alice ran a round the restaurant taking everyone's orders. She had started working at the Rainbow. It was closeR and it did pay a couple dollars better the the diner. Nikki walked in with the rest of the band. Mötley Crüe was getting big. They had been selling out every weekend. Alice was proud.
"Hey boys." She saw them sit at a rounded booth. Nikki was shocked. "What can I get ya?" She asked.
"A round of Jack for the table." Nikki said. Alice wrote on her notepad. Mick looked up at her.
"A whole bottle of vodka." Mick ordered. Alice smiled.
"Alright." Alice smiled at Nikki before leaving. Nikki smiled back. Soon Nikki was confused because there was a girl Tommy walked in with but she wasn't by him anymore. Soon he felt a hand go to his thigh and unzip his pants. He didn't move and let the girl do her thing. The girl Tommy brought ended up sucking off everyone.

Alice came over with the drinks.
"Uh here you go Mick." She handed him the whole bottle of vodka. " and the shots." She placed the tray of shot glasses on the table.
Soon some radio creep came up to them.
"Hey, guys. I'm Tom Zutaut." His voice ended up scaring Alice. "Sorry miss."
"It fine can I get you anything?" She asked. He shook his head no.
"Alright I'll leave you to it." She said to the band but mostly Nikki. Nikki grabbed her hand.
"Sit with us?" He asked. She gave him a sad look.
"I can't leave my shift." She walked. The band looked back at the weird man.
"Well as I said, I'm Tom Zutaut. I work for Elektra Records." The man now know as to be Tom.
"Nice to meet you, bro." Tommy said
"Hey, man." Mick said.
Nikki got up say sorry to Tom.
"Give me a minute." Nikki told Tom. Nikki grabbed Alice again.
"What?" She turned around.
"I need you to be our manger." Nikki said.
"I can't be a manger." She argued. Nikki rolled his eyes and dragged her back to the table.
"Hey sorry man but this is our manger." Nikki said. Alice was wide eyed sitting in the booth. Everyone looked at Alice and Nikki.

(Actually, I wasn't lying saying she was our manager. She made sure we had shows to play and got payed. She has done a lot.)

"Well hello Miss?" Tom asked.
"Oh Alice Jones. I'm their manager." Alice said.
"I'd love the opportunity to talk with you if you have a second." Tom said.
"Wanna sit down?" Alice questioned.
"That's really cool. Thanks." Tom thanked. Nikki smiled as so did the rest of the band except Mick.
"Sit. Do it." Nikki said with a wide smile.
"Thank you." Tom sat downs
"Scoot over." Vince told Tommy. Tom looked at Alice and Nikki.
"Listen, I've been seeing what you guys
have been doing in LA, and I think, with my help, I think I could really do something for you...What is... Oh, my God!" Tom shot out of his seat. A girl stuck her head out of the table.
"No? Not for you?" The girl asked.
"No, thanks." Tom said with a scared face.
"You sure?" She asked again.
"No, thank you." Tom informed.  Tom sat back down. Alice leaned over and whispered to Nikki.
"There's a girl under the table?" She asked with this look Nikki couldn't read.
"Yeah Tommy brought her." Nikki said.
"Oh." Alice's face dropped and looked at Tom.
"Anyway, let's get back to, you know, what I was talking about." Tom said looking at the band.  "So, what do you guys say?
Do you want a record deal?" Tom asked Looking at them.
"Well uh... you don't seen like you know what you're talking about so you've never been promoted to scout bands. Have you?" Alice asked.  Tom was shocked.
"Well yes, but I do work for them I'm very close to being promoted." Tom said.
"Uh..." the band said.
"Is that a yes?" Tom asked.
"I don't know if we can trust a dude who turns down a free blowjob." Vince said.
"Ok we're in" Nikki said.
Tom was told to meet them at one of their parties. Alice got up from the table quickly. Nikki looked shocked.
"Is Ally okay?" Nikki asked the table.
"Uh that would be a hard no Sixx." Mick stated. Nikki looked at mick confused.
"What?" Nikki asked.  Mick rolled his eyes.
"There was a girl under the table. The table the guy she likes is sitting at. So I get why she would be upset." Mick explained.
This left Nikki why more confused.
Alice came back to pick up their glasses.
She picked up the tray of empty shot glasses.
"Could I get you anything else? Even the girl under the table." She asked.
"Sorry the she's uhhhh..... little busy right now." Vince said.
"Hey Ally going to the party?" Tommy asked.
"Sorry T-Bone. I can't." She told him. Tommy nodded his head sadly.
"No Al. I think we're good." Mick smiled.
"Okay, I'll get the check." Alice walked away with Nikki following her.

She got to the cash register and saw Nikki.
"What?" She asked.
"What? No what's wrong?" He asked her.
"It's nothing. I'm tired." She informed.
"No tell me......please." Nikki retorted. That was one word Nikki rarely said, so it caught Alice off guard.
"Uh. I. It was just a shock to see you and the others with the same girl. That's all." She told him. Nikki nodded.  But in Alice's mind the kiss the shared, she thought Nikki felt the same.