"Painkillers....for what...." Said Yibo with a confused expression.

"Do you have to tell you that too...." Said Ziyi while smiling shyly.

"You wake up late in the morning....so you must be tired because of night....I can understand...." Said Ziyi while laughing and walked away.

"Ahh...gosh...." Said Zhan and rubbed his forehead.

"Wait....what...." Said Yibo with confused face who still didn't understood what Ziyi mean. All the adults were smiling silently.

"Yibo....aunty is saying about the thing....people do at night...." Whispered Lanren near Yibo's ears and Yibo looked at him with widened eyes.

"No....we....didn't...." Said Yibo in a low voice while blushing and ran from there towards the garden.

Yibo was sitting there on the grass while thinking random things. The weather was very nice, so Yibo was enjoying it too. As Shuang came there.

"Hey Yibo will you take care of Ayi for a moment....I have some work and others are busy too....." Said Shuang.

"Ahh....sure jie..." Said Yibo and Shuang gave the baby in Yibo's lap. Yibo was looking at the baby who was sleeping silently.

"Isn't she cute...." Came a voice. Yibo turned around and saw Lanren.

"Yes....very cute..." Said Yibo as Lanren sat beside him.

"She is so little....her hands, her feets, her small mouth....see she even grips my finger in the small thumb of hers...." Said Yibo while smiling.

"You like her....isn't it..." Asked Lanren.

"Yes I do..." Said Yibo smiling.

"Yeah...so how about having your own kids Yibo...." Asked Lanren and Yibo looked at him with a suprised expression.

"Yes Yibo....you are an Omega....you can have your own kids like her" said Lanren and Yibo looked ar Ayi.

"But....its not like....they will just drip in my lap....isn't it...." Said Yibo with a small smile.

"Yes Yibo.... But think about it....you are an Omega....you are such an opportunate that you got the ability to have kids....your own part Yibo....your own child...." Said Lanren.

"I know Lanren....its such a beautiful thing...but not everything is a opportunity.... Yes its true that many people think of it as a happy moment....but its not the same for everyone..... Like my mother...." Said Yibo.

"She should be happy....isn't it....when I was born.....her own flesh and blood.....her own child....yea...but she was not....when she was pregnant she was just thinking a way to dump this baby...." Said Yibo with a fake chukkle.

"And even when I was born....I don't think there was any ray of happiness in her..." Said Yibo.

"What is the use if we bring up a child like that Lanren....he will alone forever same as me....." Said Yibo.

"Yibo....its not gonna end like that...." Said Lanren.

"Who knows Lanren....I just don't want to take a risk....because I am not strong enough....if i Had to carry a baby alone..." Said Yibo.

"Lets go inside...." Said Yibo and carried the baby inside. Lanren couldn't say anything more as it was of no use.

In the evening
Everyone was busy talking and chatting. Yibo looked around he had not seen Zhan from morning after the breakfast. He didn't even came for lunch.

"Where is he....." Thought Yibo.

"Yibo.....come see....we made a cake..." Said Tong.

"Yeah....will you like to taste it...." Said Rong.