Chapter 15-Carnival

Their first stop is Kaminari's house and then the carnival. Sero and Denki are walking with arms full of things since they took everything from the girls. Yua has put on her sunglasses as they walk down the sidewalks with the orange sky glowing down on them.

Kirishima is talking to Denki and Sero is bugging Bakugo. Mina is holding Yua's hand while swinging it back and forth with Jirou walking next to Yua while talking about music.

"Here's where I live!" Kaminari says as they all walk up to a cozy looking house that was surrounded by an arrangement of flowers and bushes. "Wow you live here?" Jirou, who has never been here before, says. "Yep!" He responds.

They walk into his house with Denki leading the way. "Mom I've brought visitors!" Denki yells. What looks to be a female replica of Denki turns around the corner of what seems to be the kitchen.

"Oh, well hello." She walks closer to the group. "It would have been nice to know we would have visitors before the last minute." She says through gritted teeth with an elbow to Denki's ribcage.

"Ow- we'll only be here for a little bit. We just need to drop some things off and then we're going to go to a carnival then come back and get our stuff." Denki says. Rubbing his side.

His mom seemed to be fine with it and was very sweet. She even thanked them for including her son which it looked like she thought that they were just inviting the weird kid from school and not actually bringing him because they were friends. Denki explained that it wasn't like that and they were actually friends which Bakugo just laughed at which made Denki go into a pouty mood. Sero cheered him up though by talking about all the cool rides they were going to go on.

Poor Denki

They then left the house and walked to the carnival.

Denki told a ton of knock knock jokes to Kirishima the whole way. With only a few minutes away from their destination Bakugo was sick of it and yelled fairly loud for them to "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Yua couldn't help but laugh which earned her a glare from Katsuki.

They arrived at the carnival and walked underneath the arched entrance. "We should go on a super exhilarating ride first so we get all hyped up!" Mina suggest. "That's not a bad idea." Yua says with a laugh.

"Ok but there is one thing you have to know about me." Sero says. "I have always been a bit scared of rollercoasters."

"Don't worry about it Sero. We all have our own fears." Yua comforts him with a few pats on the arm. He stared at her wide eyed but then soon turned that frown upside down. "I've got this!"

And with that they went to the biggest ride they could find on the map, they checked the reviews online and then went toward where it was located.

"Totally punk rock." Jirou said as they looked up at the towering 380 ft (115.8 meters) tall roller coaster. "I'm not sure I can go on this. I said I would be brave but I might scream." Sero gulps.

"That's alright dude, screaming can be manly." Eijirou responds to Hanta's nervousness, a bit scared himself.

"Now just to figure out who sits by who." Yua says with her head pointed in the two person seat coasters of the train.

"I wanna go with Sero!" Mina yelled. "And me with Kaminari." Kirishima said.

Which leaves me with Bakugo. Jirou wanted to go alone anyways.

Yua turned to look at Bakugo who was already glaring at her. 

Sheesh

She didn't let it get to her and she just got into the coaster with Bakugo reluctantly sitting next to her. They both buckled the belts over their laps and pulled the safety bar down. Kirishima and Denki sat in front of Yua and Bakugo with Mina and Sero in front of the other two boys.