Chapter 7- Returning to school

Yua's POV

I woke up from my alarm going off. I quickly turned it off and got up out of bed and head to my bathroom to get ready. I woke up earlier then I usually do to take a shower. I had gotten out and blow dried my hair but then also curled my hair and styled it like this

 I had gotten out and blow dried my hair but then also curled my hair and styled it like this

Wow. I actually did it. I actually got into UA high and now I get to participate in the hero course. I beat a pro hero. But caused myself to be put in a coma. I was very lucky to wake up within 3 days...it could have been a lot worse. 

I opened my closet door and grabbed out my school uniform. This thing has too many buttons. I think. Grabbing my red tie I went to my full body mirror and tightened it around the already flipped up collar. I had seen other people in the class wearing clip on ties but I just learned how to tie one.

I grabbed my bag and put in a book, two small candy bags, earbuds in the front pouch, and a few school books. I still have normal classes like english and math. The afternoons are reserved for hero training. 

After I got all ready I took some of the leftover soba noodles and placed it in a glass container. I put the soba in my bag and walked to the hallway that led to the door and slipped both shoes on over my knee high socks.

I made sure I had my house key and then locked the door and walked out. I checked my phone and widened my eyes. "Whoops...looks like I left a little too early. I'll probably be the first one in the class."

Grabbing the earbuds from my bags front pocket I plugged them and also opened one of the bags of sweets that I had added. I plopped a jolly rancher into my mouth and played one of the playlists I made.

-------

I was right. I was the first one in the classroom. Surprisingly I was there even before Iida. I sat down in my seat and took out my earbuds, shoving them back into the front pocket. Grabbing out my book, I opened up to the spot the bookmark was saving and began to read. 

While I was mid page about 20 minutes later Iida walked into the classroom and seemed quite surprised to see me there before him. 

"Nakamura. Y-You're here! Before me I might add. It's great to have you back." I finished reading the sentence I was on and looked his way without smiling because he interrupted me while I had a book in my hand. 

"It's nice to be back." I quickly turned back with my eyes gliding across the pages.

A few more of my classmates walked into the classroom and then people started flowing in. The desks around me filled with my classmates, some of them trying to talk to me...more than I would have liked. I just gave some short, quick answers and returned my eyes to my reading. It was getting annoying.

Kaminari walked into the classroom and headed straight for me.

"Hey, Nakamu-"

Unfortunately that was the last string, I didn't intend it to be him.