Chapter 5-The hospital

As recovery girl said Yua was transferred to the hospital that night. 

Akio was talked to by Principal Nezu for his inappropriate behavior. When he got to the hospital he chuckled. "Oh Yua, I just got a stern talking to by principal Nezu. It kind of felt like I was a teen again. I would have my parents called and then when I would leave his office your mom would be waiting outside and she would scold me." 

Each day Mina, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero would come visit her. Her beginning of school experience was just so unexpected. But in such a short period of time they had become friends who cared for each other. Bakugo would immediately deny it though. 

It was Sunday ( 3 days since she fell into the coma) and as soon as visiting hours began her father was in the hospital. But when he arrived there were flowers everywhere. 'What? Who are these from?" Her dad walks over to a flower vase and read the tag. "Izuku?" He walked over a read another one. "Mina?" He read several other tags. "Kirishima, Yauyorozu, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Koda, " Who are these people?" 

"We're her classmates!" Mina said excitedly jumping into the room and following her were the rest of 1A, thank goodness this room was huge. Her dad may have given the nurses a small amount of money to move her to a different room. Or a large amount. To move her to a larger room so she would wake up and not feel like she was in a little hospital room with all of these cords plugged into her and needles in her arm giving her fluids and other minerals her body needs. 

"W-What are you all doing here?" Rayden asked looking at them confused.

"We wanted to see Yua!" Sero exclaims.

"Yea we miss her in class!" Kirishima says.

"She made a big impact on our class in those three days." Iida stated. 

"It is such an honor to meet you Rayden!" Midoriya fanboys over the retired pro.

"Oh you must be an old fan?" Akio asks him.

"Uh, we like, all are. Who could not be?" Jiro said sounding like the true queen she is. I love Jiro and Mina. They're my fav girls in class A. For the boys I'd say for sure Bakugo. Todoroki, duh. Kirishima and Tokoyami just cuz he's a cute little bird boi.

"But what do you expect. You were the number two hero." Tokoyami says. 

The nurse came in. "Excuse me, it's time for Yua's vital checks."

She pushed her way to Yua and wrote down the readings on the monitor. "Ok Ok, everything looks good." 

Yua's finger twitched. Then her eyes burst open and she quickly inhaled a lungs full of air and now her chest was rising and falling very quickly. She sat up in a very fast manner and received gleaming smiles from her classmates. 

"Yua!" The class happily exclaimed.

Her father pulled her in an embrace. Then came the questions.

"Dad? Where am I? What happened? Who are all of these people?" Her dad released from their hug and gave her a confused look. The other questions were fine but...she didn't know who her classmates were? "Y-Yua they're your classmates." 

"We were afraid this would happen." The nurse stated, shaking her head. "It is a side effect from the coma. She has lost her memory from most likely the last 2 years and maybe a little longer. It should come back to her in a day or two. The doctor will be in shortly to talk to you." And with that the nurse left.

"Dad? Where's mom?" Yua asked innocently. 

Yauyorozu clasped a hand over her mouth and a few of the other students gasped. Rayden looked at his daughter in horror.