Chapter 10- The assessment test part 2

Long chapter

They make their way over to the softball circle and to Yua's relief, she wasn't up first. Actually the first one up was Bakugo and it was kind of intimidating to watch him use his explosive quirk to throw the ball. At least in Yua's eyes it was, everyone was used to this kind of thing.

It really depends what your quirk is that especially determines this kind of test. For some people like Kirishima who has a really handy quirk but can't be used for something that involves things such as this ball throw. 

At least she had some idea of what they were doing now.

-------

"Nakamura step into the circle." Her teacher told her. Yua listens to his command and steps into the chalk drawn circle. 

I know that there will still be some smaller tests inside but I really want to try hard and get a good score for all of them. If I use this one move that I have in mind then it will take a lot of energy so I might not be able to perform the best. But is it worth it?

She is handed the ball, inhaling a few deep breaths with her eyes closed. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Yua's eyes open, the class watches as she moves her dominant hand back in a throwing motion. Her arm is glowing a brighter and brighter 'periwinkle' color. 

"What's she doing?" Kirishima asks Bakugo in a whispered voice and a hand 'covering' one side of his mouth. 

"I don't f*cking know." Bakugo says in his usual harshly worded tone. "Watch and you'll find out, you idiot." Kirishima was used to his mean talk so he just decided to watch quietly.

Yua was building up energy in her arm so that her throw would be more powerful. 

It certainly was. she got a score of 508.3 meters. It was less than a few other peoples like Uraraka's who got INFINITE. No one else seemed that surprised about the brown haired girl but, again, they had already experienced this. Only a few people had comments like 'That's still kinda crazy' and 'no one can beat that'

"Wow Nakamura how'd you do that!?" Sero cheered. Yua turned around and smiled. She didn't want to yell all the way over to them so she was just going to walk back over to them. 

"Did you really just do that? Bro, your so strong! I wish I was as strong as her." Kirishima said with little tears pricking his eyes and his fist clenched to his chest.

 "How is a girl stronger than me?" Mineta said and that gained all of the girls attention. Each one glaring at him. "It's about time all of the hotties noticed me. Me and my good looks have been ignored for far to long." The purple haired pervert says smugly. All of the other guys were staring wide eyed because Yua had unknowingly crouched down behind the boy. She gained his attention by tapping his shoulder. 

He turned around and was met with Yua's angry lavender eyes. 

"That's incredibly sexist of you, Mineta. I would watch your words next time. Kaminari, 50,000 volts please." Yua says, glaring at the boy that was even shorter than her, the whole time and speaking in a cold yet angry tone. 

"B-But won't that hurt?" Kaminari nervously replies.

Yua shrugs her shoulders and holds out her hand as if someone were to place an item in her hand. He hesitates but places his hand on top of hers and lets his yellow lightning turn into a bluish purple lightning that ran up and down her entire arm. 

"Thank you." Yua says to the blonde. She turned back to Mineta. "Next time..." Yua smiles innocently. "I won't be this nice." She shook her head and looked into Mineta's terrified eyes. "Seriously get an idea what's happening in the real world. Your going to die alone if you keep treating woman this way. Plus...there are plenty of woman who are stronger than plenty of men. She looked into the hues of his eyes one more time before placing her hand on the side of his arm and ran the energy from her to him and he made some kind of weird noise in pain before falling onto the ground unable to move.