Y/n stared confusedly at Jacob, who was still just playing the guitar.

Suddenly, Jacob ran towards Skylor. Everyone realized that Jacob could only see with sound.

Skylor hid behind a vase and y/n decided to do the same. Jacob couldn't see them.

Skylor shot an arrow at Jacob, but he ducked just in time.

He played a loud note and y/n covered her ears. Lloyd, Jay, and Garmadon did as well. It shattered a vase.

"The master of sounds gotten stronger since the last time I saw him," Garmadon told Lloyd and Jay.

Lloyd could see Skylor lightly touch Jacob. Everyone else was too focused on y/n who was about to be discovered, however she didn't know it.

Finally Lloyd noticed. He wanted to notify y/n, but he knew Chen would be mad.

Jacob found y/n and she spun around. She closed her eyes and when she opened them, the whole room was in love with her. Skylor, Jacob, even Garmadon and Chen - which made Lloyd gag - and all the other elemental masters. Everyone in the whole room, except Lloyd, of course.

"Would you two stay right here for me, please?" y/n asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Anything for you," Jacob said.

Y/n turned around and began smashing vases with her fist. She began bleeding. She didn't notice, but Lloyd did. She finally found a jade blade and just as fast as they succumbed to it, Skylor and Jacob were no longer under her spell.

"I win!" Y/n said.

Chen sighed. "Fine," he said. "You won. The one-minute timer starts now."

Skylor and Jacob continued their fight.

Lloyd noticed Kai coming down the aisle. He somehow managed to step in everyone's toes. He kept giving apologies, but everyone was still mad at him anyway.

"Sorry," Kai apologized, sitting next to Jay. "All these temples look the same. Did I miss anything?"

Jay laughed and made a joke. "By the looks of it, you didn't miss much," Jay pointed at all the other elemental masters, who were holding their feet.

Jay suddenly came up with an idea. "Maybe we shouldn't be sitting together. I mean, the more we act like a team, the more the targets on are backs grow."

"Don't say that!" Lloyd said. "We are a team. Sure, we just lost Cole and we can't find Zane, but we're a team, just smaller. All the more reason to stick together." Lloyd looked down at y/n. "And this tournament definitely want a waste. After all, we did meet y/n."

"I think you're certainly the happiest about that," Kai laughed.

"You seriously have to tell me what you walked in on them doing," Jay begged Kai.

"Son?" Garmadon asked. "What are they talking about?"

"Er . . ." Lloyd said.

Kai saved him. "SKYLOR'S FIGHTING!" he yelled.

"What has you so excited?" Garmadon asked.

Y/n came up and sat on the other side of Lloyd.

"He had a crush on her, until he found out that they might be related," Jay giggled.

"Skylor?" Y/n asked. "Didn't Chen say her element was amber?"

"What is amber?" Kai asked.

"It's the ability to use the power of anyone you touch," Garmadon explained.

Y/n's eyes widened. "Glad I haven't touched her."

"Twenty seconds!" Chen notified them.

"You're telling me we're not related!" Kai yelled happily.

Jay sighed. "Here we go again. Better than y/n and Lloyd, I guess."

Y/n blushed and Lloyd didn't meet his father's eyes. "Seriously, what is he talking about, child?" Garmadon asked his son.

"Ten seconds!" Chen yelled.

"Y/n and Lloyd were making out," Kai said.

"No we weren't!" Y/n yelled. The blush on her cheeks went from light pink to a deep red.

"Skylor won!" Kai yelled. "Good job!"

"Winners!" Chen yelled. "And one loser!" Jacob fell into a hole in the ground.

"I hope that the tournament of elements has entertained you as much as it has me." Chen smiled. "To thank you," Chen held out a basket filled with diamonds, rings, necklaces, and other shiny objects. Everyone started staring. "I wanted to give you untold shiny things. However, in yesterday's battle master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight. That made me very, very, very angry. For their insabordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight, everyone will be sleeping in the chow house. That is all."

All the masters glared at the ninja. Even Kai was mad at Jay. Y/n snapped her fingers and all of them suddenly started smiling. "Everyone stay the fuck here!" she screamed. Then to Lloyd, she said, "Come on, Lloyd. Let's go." She stood up and Lloyd stood with her.

"Are you going to fix them?" Lloyd asked.

"When I leave the room, they'll go back to normal," y/n explained. "You grab Kai, I'll bring Jay out."

Y/n lifted up Jay and he muttered compliments to her as they walked. Y/n would mutter back a quick, "Thanks," everytime.

Once they were out of the room, the yelling commenced.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
1444 words