Since Yejin has absolutely no appetite, she only wants to eat if she is fed by Hyun Bin even if it's just a little. Yejin is also very sensitive to smells. Previously she just didn't like the perfume that Hyun Bin was wearing, but now Yejin doesn't like all kinds of smells, including the smell of cooking or the like. But what surprised Yejin herself was that she really liked Hyun Bin's signature smell. Yejin could hug Hyun Bin for a long time as she greeted him who just got home from work.

Even though Hyun Bin himself felt uncomfortable with his sticky body and the smell of the sun after he finished working outside the office, for some reason his wife actually liked him. "Hemm.. Wait a moment, i like your smell Jagiya" Yejin muttered as she continued to hug Hyun Bin tightly. Hyun Bin can only surrender, because if he refuses Yejin will suddenly cry incoherently.

"Where is Jee Yeon, is he sleeping?" Hyun Bin asked the whereabouts of Jee Yeon who was completely invisible and also had no voice. "You don't miss me? Why are you only asking Jee Yeon? You didn't ask me how I was feeling sick all day?" Yejin said suddenly as she let go of her hand. Suddenly tears welled up in her eyes and she immediately ran towards the room.

Hyun Bin took a deep breath "Oh my, pregnant women, is that kind of question also wrong?" Hyun Bin said to himself. It's only natural for Hyun Bin to ask Jee Yeon who has no voice or form. Hyun Bin then rushed into the room and found Yejin who was now lying on the bed. "Sorry honey, I didn't mean—" Before Hyun Bin finished speaking, Yejin suddenly woke up and immediately hugged Hyun Bin again. "I know—sorry, I confused you, but it's all your fault Bin, why do you always get me pregnant, so don't blame me if I'm like this!" Yejin let go of her embrace and looked at Hyun Bin with a sharp gaze while pouting her lips. Hyun Bin just shook his head in the face of Yejin which really made him have to be extra patient but also exasperated. "You also like if i'm make you pregnant right?" Hyun Bin teased while pinching Yejin's nose a little. Lately, sometimes such absurd conversations exist between them. "Promise me after this, it's enough for us to have children" Yejin said still comfortable hugging Hyun Bin. "Hmmm—it depends" Hyun Bin answered casually. Yejin who heard the answer immediately hit Hyun Bin's ass pretty hard, until Hyun Bin chuckled and whimpered a little.

Since Yejin was pregnant young and experienced morning sickness, Jee Yeon was fully taken care of by Ahjumma. Yejin can't stand playing with Jee Yeon for long because her body will get tired easily. Yejin also decided to take a temporary leave until her morning sickness got a little better. "Eomma are you okay?" Eun Ha asked suddenly when she saw Yejin was a little lost. I don't know what Yejin was thinking but clearly, her gaze couldn't be separated from Jee Yeon who was eating and being fed by Ahjumma, again she felt guilty.

Yejin should have fed him, Yejin should have accompanied him to play, he should have poured out his affection for Jee Yeon. "But look what kind of mother am I? The one who accompanies me to play makes me feel tired, the one who feeds him can't even eat because I keep getting nauseous when I see food?" Yejin muttered to herself, if she could choose Yejin wanted her second pregnancy to make it easier for her to carry out activities like her previous pregnancy, but what can you do, this is the reality.

"Ah no dear, Eomma just misses Jee Yeon. You know that lately Eomma has been sick and can't play with Jee Yeon for long?" Eun Ha's question interrupted her thoughts. Eun Ha saw Yejin's tears welling up, then wiped them with her hand. "Eomma must get well soon, so that Eomma can play again with Jee Yeon, Promise?" I just nodded hearing Eun Ha's words, if only she had understood and understood she would definitely know how I feel. Yejin muttered again.

Waiting for Hyun Bin to come home from work, Yejin accompanies Jee Yeon in her room. This is the only thing Yejin can do for now, hug and kiss Jee Yeon when she is fast asleep. With thousands of apologies, Yejin kept saying while kissing Jee Yeon. Yejin really can't afford to play with Jee Yeon, because Jee Yeon is now more active in walking and even running  so that Ahjumma and Hyun Bin are sometimes overwhelmed when Jee Yeon is running happily. However, Yejin is grateful that Jee Yeon is not fussy when Yejin has not given her breast milk anymore since she found out that she is pregnant, and fortunately Jee Yeon easily drinks formula milk which is now her daily drink.