JEJU PART 1

️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS CHAPTER FULL OF MATURE CONTENT

-----------------------------------------------------------

After an hour's journey by plane, finally Yejin and Hyun Bin arrived in Jeju, they were already waiting and would be picked up by the owner of the villa that Hyun Bin had rented.

Yejin immediately informed the parents and also Eun Ha that they had arrived safely. Arriving at Villa Yejin and Hyun Bin immediately tidied up their suitcases and ate some snacks that had been prepared by the villa owner.

"Bin, isn't this Villa too big for both of us?" Yejin said while looking around all the corners in the villa. The villa seemed luxurious and with very complete facilities, a swimming pool, garden, play area, coffee shop, and even a golf area.

Hyun Bin took a sip of his tea. "I don't think so dear, this will be very comfortable for our honeymoon. Do you like it?"

Yejin nodded but she still felt this was too much. "Bin, we're not moving here right? This looks like a residence for the big family" Yejin looked at Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin smiled then approached Yejin. "Depends, if you like it I will buy it!" He said confidently.

Hearing Hyun Bin's answer, Yejin hit his arm. That's not the answer Yejin expected. "You have the money to buy this Villa Binssi? Wow.. you seem arrogant!" Yejin said as she crossed her arms and looked at Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin chuckled at his wife's attitude. "My wife is a doctor, so I have a lot of money" Hyun Bin whispered in Yejin's ear, of course it made Yejin chuckle instantly.

After joking around with that absurd conversation, they decided to have dinner and enjoy the scenery around the Villa.

"Jagiya..you don't want to take a shower?" Hyun Bin saw Yejin busy with her cellphone. Yejin just nodded and didn't answer Hyun Bin's question.

"Yejina, is there a problem?" Hyun Bin asked again. "Aah it's not just that my intern student asked a few things".

Hyun Bin took a deep breath. "While we are on our honeymoon, you are still busy with work. Isn't there another doctor to ask?" Hyun Bin sulked slightly and pursed his lips slightly. Yejin who saw this approached Hyun Bin and tried to tease him.

Yejin landed a kiss on Hyun Bin's lips who still looked smug. Realizing this, Hyun Bin immediately pulled Yejin's hand until she fell into his arms. "Yaak! Hyun Binssi!" Yejin shouted a moment after her body was controlled by Hyun Bin.

Yejin seemed unable to breathe, Hyun Bin's hands hugged her so tightly that her body was locked. "You're deliberately baiting me honey? I'm not going to let you go like that without the slightest sense of responsibility!" Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's lips and brushed it gently with his tongue.

They broke the kiss to catch their breath. "Binssi, I haven't showered yet!" Hyun Bin ignored Yejin's words "no need, it's useless because we will sweat all night".

Before Yejin had time to reply, Hyun Bin pressed his lips to Yejin's again, the kiss instantly turned into a hot kiss full of passion.

Hyun Bin laid Yejin's body into the room and started kissing her again from the forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and neck. Hyun Bin's hands began to control Yejin's body and took off her clothes one by one.

"Babe..you smell so good, are you wearing new perfume?" Hyun Bin felt there was something different about his wife. Yejin nodded while closing her eyes as Hyun Bin's hands started to massage her breasts.