FIRST IMPRESSION

Meet me? Who?

~•~

"He is a policeman who brought the child who was the victim of an accident" the nurse replied slightly making Yejin and Yoona look at each other.

"Shiiit, why do you want to meet me?" Yejin grumbled in her heart.

"He is waiting in the waiting room near the ER," the nurse continued. Meanwhile Yoona smiled and looked at Yejin with a teasing look.

"Okay I'll be there, thank you " I replied to the nurse.

Then the nurse came out of my room. I looked at my watch, there was still about 1 hour left to prepare for the next operation. "Well...oooh what a tiring day?!" I said to myself.

"You should immediately meet the police Eonni and see how handsome and dashing he is!" said Yoona still with a seductive look and tone.

"Aissshhhh" Yejin said while pinching Yoona's arm, which made her chuckle a little,

"Fithing Eonni hope you guys get along" said Yoona slightly raising her voice because she saw Yejin who had passed behind the door.

Yoona knows very well who Yejin is, Yejin is not someone who gets close to someone easily, especially men. Therefore, even now Yejin still feels at home with her single status even though she is mature enough to get married.

It's not that no one approaches, in fact many want to ask her out on a date and even get married, but it seems that Yejin is not the type of person who is "arbitrary" for that. Who doesn't want her? a doctor who is beautiful, smart, and has a soft heart of course many men want to approach her.

**

Meanwhile in the waiting room Hyun Bin is busy receiving phone calls from someone, not knowing what they are talking about. Hyun Bin has just finished completing the hospital administration so that the child can be treated by a doctor immediately. Who else if not Hyun Bin because after all it was Hyun Bin who brought her to this hospital. Meanwhile, the police are trying to contact the family but still have not received an answer. Hyun Bin saw a doctor walking towards him.

"Are you the surgeon who treated the child of the accident victim?" Hyun Bin asked Yejin.

"Yes, I am the surgeon who treated her earlier". Answer Yejin politely

"Then how is it now? Is she okay? Hyun Bin asked again.

"The operation went smoothly and I make sure she will be fine" Yejin replied again. Hasn't any doctor told you this before, sir?" Yejin asked back.

"Ooh okay, Ummm.. it's just that I want to hear it directly from the surgeon who handled the operation, because I think the surgeon knows better about her condition," replied Hyun Bin with a smile that showed his charming dimples.

"Oh, I see... I will tell in more detail about the condition later to her parents. Has the parents been contacted sir? Yejin asked again.

"Yes, my subordinates are contacting and looking for the address but still haven't found it," replied Hyun Bin.

"Well, is there anything you want to ask again sir? If not, I'll excuse myself because there is a schedule for the next operation," Yejin said.

"No, I think it's enough. I will wait here until the child's parent come, thank you doctor Son Ye Jin" Hyun Bin answered which made Yejin a little surprised because Hyun Bin suddenly called her name.

"Why does he know my name?" Yejin said in her heart. Yejin subconsciously saw the name tag on her work coat "Hisshh he really knows my name, my name tag hangs clearly on my clothes, why are you so stupid Yejin?!" Yejin grumbled in her heart.