A HALF OF ME, IS YOU

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

MATURE CONTENT⛔
_

_____________________________________

Morning

Yejin slowly opened her eyes, when she was about to get up she felt something uncomfortable. "Aawww" she moaned. Yejin remembers last night she and Hyun Bin did it again. who knows how many times, which is clear all afternoon until night they were busy making love. Hyun Bin who was still beside her woke up hearing Yejin's voice.

"Are you okay dear? Mianhe, maybe I did it too hard last night" Hyun Bin said while kissing Yejin's forehead.

"It's not too hard, Bin-ssi, it's just that yours is too big" Yejin said honestly.

Hyun Bin laughed when he heard Yejin's words.

"Wouldn't that be better?"

"Sorry Bin-ssi I'm still adapting!" Yejin replied with a laugh.

Yejin immediately went to the bathroom because she really wanted to pee, when she finished and was about to open the door, Hyun Bin suddenly entered and pushed Yejin's body.

"Binssi, what are you doing?!" Yejin was shocked and half shouted.

"Let's continue here honey" said Hyun Bin.

"This time I will make you fly Yejinssi" said Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin picked up Yejin and sat her next to the sink. Hyun Bin started to kiss Yejin's lips and kissed all of Yejin's body. Yejin's neck, Yejin's breasts and the peak of Yejin's breasts. Hyun Bin raised Yejin's legs and held them between her shoulders. Hyun Bin lowered his head and started to take possession of Yejin's. Yejin squirmed and moaned uncontrollably when Hyun Bin's tongue started playing with her clit. "Ahh Bin" Yejin grabbed Hyun Bin's hair and held it tightly.

When Yejin sighed more, Hyun Bin again felt the liquid that came out of Yejin's in his mouth. Hyun Bin slowly pulled his head and kissed Yejin's lips. Hyun Bin wanted Yejin to taste the liquid herself.

"How does it feel?"

"Umm___"

Hyun Bin smiled and kissed Yejin's lips again, went down again and now sucks the top of Yejin's breasts. Yejin sighed again when Hyun Bin's finger entered hers again. In and out.

"Aah" Yejin moaned again. She feel so damn with Hyun Bin doing.

When he knew Yejin was ready, Hyun Bin immediately put his belongings into Yejin's. Hyun Bin quickened his movement, faster and faster. Their bodies stiffened. Hyun Bin sped up again and they finally reached their climax again and again.

"If you like it, I can give you every day dear" Hyun Bin said in a half whisper. Yejin smiled slightly and looked at Hyun Bin.

Having sex with Hyun Bin is one of the things that can make her mood improve, especially so far Yejin has been busy with her work and very rarely and almost never goes on dates or the like, but after meeting Hyun Bin everything feels different, Yejin feels herself intact and find a normal life like people in general.

###

After bathing, Yejin took her clothes one by one which was still scattered under the bed, while Hyun Bin, who was already neatly dressed in his work clothes, went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the two of them.

Today Hyun Bin's Office will have a visit from the Central Police and Yejin Also have an Operation schedule this morning.

"Woah..you cook so early in the morning Bin?"

Destiny By Accident ( English Version )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें