Dulwich College Seoul

After school has arrived, Eun Ha packs up her books and puts them in her new bag. She can't wait to get home because she wants to meet Jee Yeon.

Eun Ha is getting more and more irritated with Jee Yeon because he is now 3 months old, Jee Yeon already understands and can respond if Eun Ha calls him or seems to invite him to talk. "Eun Ha ya Annyeong..you haven't been picked up yet?" Hye Jun greeted her.

He is Eun Ha's classmate, Eun Ha's best friend. "Ah yes, Appa hasn't picked me up yet. Haven't you been picked up? Why are you still here Hye Jun-a?" Hye Jun accompanies Eun Ha to sit in the school park. "Are you okay if you wait alone?" Hye Jun is a loyal type of friend so he can't bear to leave Eun Ha. "No problem, go home..your Eomma must be waiting for you" Eun Ha half chased away.

Hye Jun nodded and left Eun Ha waving his hand. Eun Ha waited a long time, but Hyun Bin had not yet picked her up. Usually, if he are late or can't pick up, Hyun Bin will contact the school and tell them. "Why did Appa take so long? I want to play with Jee Yeon" she grumbled annoyed. Eun Ha played with the little doll that was hanging from her bag when the boredom came. "Huuuft..What's wrong with Appa? He forgot to pick me up?" again she monologues.

Eun Ha decides to go out and wait in front of her school. "I'll just take a taxi, I'll ask Ahjumma to pay for it later," she said again.

I don't know where the idea came from, maybe because Eun Ha is tired of waiting for Hyun Bin to come. Eun Ha waits for a taxi while looking left and right. "Sweet child, haven't you been picked up?" A man suddenly approached her. Eun Ha stepped back and looked him up and down. "Ahjussi who? I will be picked up in a moment!" Eun Ha replied starting to get scared. "What if Ahjussi drove you? Ahjussi also picked up your friend." The man pointed at the back seat of the car.

There was seen a boy who was approximately the same age as Eun Ha sitting in the car seat. Eun Ha saw the boy's face in surprise. Eun Ha doesn't know him, maybe he's another classmate too. "Where is your house? Ahjussi will take you". Eun Ha is still silent and continues to watch the boy in the car. He nods as if telling Eun Ha to agree. With hesitation and fear, Eun Ha agrees. "Kajja!" The man took Eun Ha's hand and asked her to get into the car.

"Wait!" A man shouted from behind. Eun Ha turned around and rolled her eyes "Ahjusii Kim!" Eun Ha let go of her hand which was still held by the mysterious man.

Kim Nam Gil bowed his body as if thanking the mysterious man "Thank you Ahjussi for offering a ride for my nephew". The man answered with a bitter smile. He looked a little shaken then hurriedly got into the car.

Kim Nam Gil also immediately invited Eun Ha to get into his car and hurriedly followed the car that the mysterious man was riding in. "Track and find the car number 2943, it's heading to Gwangjin" Kim Nam Gil said from the other end of the phone.

He contacted the police station because Kim Nam Gil felt that something was wrong with the man earlier. Kim Nam Gik lost track. He couldn't drive at maximum speed because he was carrying Eun Ha. "Eun Ha —Appa didn't pick you up? Eomma?" .

Eun Ha shook her head "I don't know why no one picked me up today, usually if Appa and Eomma can't pick me up, they'll contact Eun Ha's school" she answered slightly pouting her lips.

"You know Ahjussi earlier? The boy in the car?" Kim Nam Gil wanted to make sure that what he suspected was true. Eun Ha shook her head again. "Ahjussi, was that man a bad person?" Eun Ha also seems to be suspicious. "Maybe..you want to go home or see Eomma?" Kim Nam Gil gave the choice "I want to go home Ahjussi, I already miss Jee Yeon!" Say it fast. Kim Nam Gil immediately drove his car to Hyun Bin's house.