Indeed, recently when Yejin was washing the dishes, Eun Ha was always watching, secretly learning what Yejin was doing. Since Jee Yeon was born, Eun Ha has grown up, there's just an attitude that makes Yejin grateful for taking care of her. She also happily massaged Yejin's shoulders when Yejin was giving breast milk to Jee Yeon.

Seoul Police Station

After dropping Eun Ha off to school, Hyun Bin will evaluate the performance of its members. He also still has to coordinate with the detectives to solve new cases. "detective Kim Nam Gilssi?" Hyun Bin was a little surprised to see Kim Nam Gil in this room. Hyun Bin knows that his job is done to help him solve the case while in Busan. "Eoh..Captain Hyun Binssi, nice to meet you again" Kim Nam Gil shook Hyun Bin's hand. "Captain Hyun Binssi, from now Detective Kim will help us solve this case while Detective Young Jae is on leave," Hyun Bin's superior explained.

This time, Hyun Bin will handle the case of circulating counterfeit money which has recently been rife around Seoul. They must cooperate with the detectives to investigate this case to the end. Once again Hyun Bin was appointed as the team captain in this case so he always had to coordinate and strategize with the detectives. "Captain Hyun Binssi, congratulations on the birth of your son. I heard a few weeks ago Yejin gave birth to a baby boy" said Kim Nam Gil after finishing coordinating. "Ah—yes, thanks Detective Kim" Hyun Bin still feels awkward, especially after knowing that Detective Kim is Yejin's ex-lover.

Even though it's been a long time, Hyun Bin's heart still feels jealous. "Captain Hyun Binssi, may I visit your house? I want to give a gift to your son" Hyun Bin rolled his eyes. Actually he wanted to say no but it didn't feel right to refuse someone with good intentions. "Eoh—okay, go ahead." Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil smiled at each other. "Captain Hyun Binssi, I hope you don't misunderstand—maybe Yejin already told you everything, but believe me it's been a long time and—I'm glad Yejin finally married a man like you" Kim Nam Gil continued. Hearing those words, Hyun Bin was a little nervous, it seemed that Kim Nam Gil knew what Hyun Bin was thinking. "Eo---ooh, of course Yejin will be glad you came Detective Kim. After going through some awkward conversations, Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil returned to their respective rooms.

The next day, after Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil and the rest of the members conducted surveillance, Kim Nam Gil followed Hyun Bin to his house. Hyun Bin had already told Yejin last night that Kim Nam Gil would be visiting the House.

"Annyeong Yejinssi, congratulations on the birth of your son" Kim Nam Gil steamed shortly after being invited in by Hyun Bin

"Annyeong Yejinssi, congratulations on the birth of your son" Kim Nam Gil steamed shortly after being invited in by Hyun Bin. Yejin and Eun Ha greeted him "Annyeohaseo Ahjussi" Eun Ha greeted politely. "Annyeonghaseo sweet girl" Kim Nam Gil returned his greeting while giving two fairly large gift boxes. Kim Nam Gil deliberately gave it to Eun Ha and Jee Yeon. "Thanks Ahjussi, but—why so many?" she asked innocently. "Ah—one for you, and one for your brother" Kim Nam Gil explained.
Eun Ha thanks him again and smiles politely.

"Nam Gilssi, you shouldn't have bothered like this" Yejin responded. "I already banned it, but detective Kim insisted and took it anyway" Hyun Bin explained. "No problem, I just want to give a little gift for your two children" Kim Nam Gil explained again.