Chapter 13: An endless walk with grace

Start from the beginning

This time, I raised my voice.

I can't stand her arrogance.

"M-my apologies, young miss."

Way back at the dressing room, Grace has a harsh look, and she even grips my corset tightly so that it would hurt me.

Not to mention the bone needle.

If my family sees me being carried by a servant they would be displeased at me since it would tarnish my family's reputation.

'She really thought I was a naïve girl. I don't like that kind of person.'

"You servant, come here closer."

She comes closer to me with an annoyed face.

She's still frowning.

"Did I ask for an apology?"

Her mind became blank.

She was lost in words looking at me.

"You dare talk to me, You lowly servant of god!"

Grace was in daze.

【 Who would think a young child could talk like that? 】

"Do you know?"

The young lady moves her head closer to Grace.

"I was observing you from the very beginning."

"I-I didn't know th-that, y-young miss."

Grace was trembling and her voice was shaking. Then she starts to lower her legs and kneel.

"From the beginning, miss servant."

Since she was kneeling the young lady moved her head closer to Grace and spoke.

"That means I already know you intentionally grip the corset tightly so that it would form a scar on my skin. Also you put a tiny needless at the bottom of the dress you bring, right?"

"But do you know what?"

The young lady lifted the corner of her lips.

Sweat keeps flowing on Grace's face. Grace was terrified and scared.

"I-I d-dont know a-again....."

She responded, but the young lady didn't let it pass.

"My, my. Don't you know that we are walking the whole temple 4 times already?" Despite being young, Sabrina made a face full of grimace.

Terrified by the young lady's words, Grace has no choice but to bow her head and kiss the ground.

"I-am-very s-orry y,young miss. This l-lowly servant a-ask f-for forgiveness!"

The young lady has no emotions but grim looking at her trembling.

"And you even said treason and nobility does not exist here. then can you tell me what is blasphemy, Miss servant?"

The young lady said, then she crossed her arms.

"I'm very very sorry, young miss. please forgive me!!"

When Grace looked at her, the young lady didn't look pleased so Grace tired to kissed the turnshoe the young lady worn.

"Shut up you monkey! I didn't tell you to kiss my shoes! Answer me! what is blasphemy!!"

The young lady scowled at her while raising her voice out of her lungs.

Grace swallowed her dry saliva and she opened her mouth with tremble.

"A-a blasphemy is..... is an a-act of c-crime."

Grace was still kneeling making the both of them the same height so the young lady moved her face away from hers.

She doesn't like Grace's face close to her.

"Did I ask for you to kneel at me and ask for forgiveness??"

Because of that, Grace looks even more pale as if she lost all of her blood.

The young lady picks up the handkerchief inside her pocket and gently weeps the servant's face since it was overflowing with sweat.

The young lady moves her head closer and whispered:

"Do you mind if I'll cut your tongue and give it to me as a sign of apology?"

Grace was left horrified.

"Hick!"

She starts to cry and sob.

"Hic!- Please forgive me, young miss -sniff!-hick!- I will do anything! for you -sniff!- as long as-hick!- you won't cut my -hick!- tongue or head... sniff hick!- please....."

"Anything...."

The young lady sneered.

"You say..."

The young lady weeps the servant's face again using her handkerchief since Grace keeps crying.

"Very well. Then show me the way to my family and come with me." The young lady loosened the tension from her face and relaxed.

"I-I understand- hic!"

"And please stop crying. You look ugly."