15.

👣Danielle👣

👣Danielle👣

"Ugh where the fuck am I going!" I groaned, slowly walking down the empty road.

I was so tired. Walking for an hour wasn't getting me anywhere because I had no clue where I was going.

Chresanto didn't follow me though, I guess that's great news.

I sat on the side of the road and put my face into my knees.

I was in the middle of nowhere with no food, no source of communication and I wasn't even in a neighborhood.

"Mom please help me.." I cried, getting fed up.

It was the middle of the night and I was slightly getting scared out here alone.

"Just give me a sign of where to go please..." I whispered, sniffing.

I looked up and around and heard or saw nothing.

I shook my head.

I guess she wasn't with me at all times after all.

She said I was never going to be alone, but right now it feels like I am..

"I knew that was bullshit." I sighed, wiping my wet face.

Laying back onto the grass, I put my arms inside of my shirt and curled up into a ball, closing my eyes.

"God please shield and protect me from all hurt harm and danger while I'm out here..." I prayed to myself, before trying to get some sleep.

✊🏾Chresanto✊🏾

I grabbed my keys and headed out of the house.

It was 1:55 a.m and I actually started to worry about Danielle.

She's just a child and I should have stopped her, but she couldn't have gotten far.

I got into my car, starting it up driving into the direction she had ran into.

I drove slow, watching closely making sure I didn't pass her.

I hope she's ok.