8.

💧Ray💧

💧Ray💧

Do you know how much power I felt like I had? I felt like I was in control again. It feels just like what happened years ago with Kieshia.

It was around 9 o'clock and Danielle was still unconscious.

I guess that act right was too much for her at the moment, but now she should know to follow instructions when asked.

"OG Ray ray." I smiled to myself as I sat on the couch watching tv. "Original gangster."

And that's exactly what I felt like. I mean who do you know that can actually do what I do?

Well other than Chresanto.

Yeah, nobody!

I sat my drink down on the coffee table and got up to go check on Danielle.

I opened the door and saw her laying there looking up at the ceiling crying.

"Look who's finally awaken."

Her top lip was slightly swollen, she had a bruise beside her eye and she had blood stains under her nose.

"How you feeling?" I asked, smirking.

"Just kill me..." She whispered.

I shook my head. "Oh no no baby girl. Then that would kill all the fun now wouldn't it?"

She began to cry harder. "Please. j-just tell me what you want from me!"

"You." I smile. "Now get some rest."

I then walked out and went back into the den.

I could hear her screaming and crying from her room and I just laughed. "She'll get used to it after a while."

I reached back onto the coffee table for my drink, but then realized it wasn't there.

The fuck? I could have sworn I put it right there.

I looked around the den in search of my sprite.

"I know my shit can't just magically disappear like that."

I scratched the back of my head in confusion. "Weird..."

Oh well.

I then got up and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and bent down, grabbing another can of sprite.

I closed the fridge and opened my can up, taking a sip.

I then turned around, but nearly jumped out of my body.

"AHHHH!!!"

At this moment I was so fucking dumb founded.

I stood there, motionless. Not knowing what to do.