5.

💀RAY💀

"Oh sure she is." I stated giving them a smirk.

Did they not know who I was?
Oh wait they didn't.😂

"No the fuck I'm not!" Danielle yelled.

I could tell she was mad as hell.
The way she yelled and her face expression. She looked so much like her mother it was crazy.

I chuckled. "You look just like your mother when you're mad."

She mean mugged me as if I was off or something. "You don't even know my mom."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh I know your mother more than you think. I know her more than you do actually."

"Dude can you just fuck outta here though? No one gives a fuck." The tall dude groaned.

I smiled. "The pleasures all mine."
I then quickly reached and grabbed Danielle, picking her up over my shoulder.

"UGH!!! Let me go bitch!" She screamed hitting me in the back, which didn't really hurt.

As I expected, both of the dudes ran up on me.

I quickly dug into my back pocket pulling out my needle.

I swiftly turned around and jammed the needle into the tall dudes back, pushing the top of the cap down, shooting a tranquilized substance into his back.
"Ahhh." He groaned in pain and within an instant he fell to his knees and then he was out.

"Yo! Chris!" The other guy yelled in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Danielle screamed, kicking and hitting me wildly.

I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaws, throwing her onto the ground harshly.

I then leaned down and jammed the needle into her arm, tranquilizing her.

She groaned in pain from the needle, but she soon was passed out on the doorstep.

I looked back and saw the dude standing there in shock.

I smiled at him. "I told you she was leaving, but y'all wanted it to be the hard way."

"Y-You can't do that man." The dude stuttered.

I stuffed the needle into my pocket. "Watch me."

I then yanked Danielle's limp body off of the ground and over my shoulder. "And don't try anything stupid."

I quickly jogged over to my car, throwing Danielle into the backseat and I quickly got into the drivers seat, speeding off, leaving the scene.

Well I wasn't planning on things going down like that. It's just those two young niggas wanted to be hard. Well they got what they were asking for.

I kind of knew there was going to be a problem, that's why I brought mr. needle along with me.

I looked at Danielle through my rear view mirror and smirked.
She was out cold.

I turned on the street of prodigy's house, but I sped right past it.

Why?
Because I was taking Danielle on a little trip to. "Rays house."

The same house where her REAL mother used to be held captive.

It was time to relive those moments.

Not with Kieshia, but with her one and only baby girl.

I felt my body begin to fill with excitement, thinking of all the ways I could torture her.

This girl doesn't know what she's going to wake up to. 😂

Prodigy failed to remember who I was. He failed to remember who I was extremely close to.

And worst of all he failed to remember what I was capable of doing.

Those days when I used to have Kieshia all locked up in that room, he was there and he leaves me to watch Danielle?

Good choice prod.
Besides she's not his real child anyways.

Time to have some fun.😏