1.

😍Danielle😍

😍Danielle😍

"And stay the fuck out!" My dad Prodigy yelled.

My boyfriend jacquez stormed out of the house cursing.

My dad slammed the door shut and turned around looking at me with an enraged facial expression .

I sat on the couch with a pitty face trying to act innocent.

"What the hell did I tell you about that hood ass boy Danny!? HUH!"

I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off.

"SHUTUP!" He yelled.

😒
"THAT BOY IS FUCKING EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD AND YOU'RE FOURTEEN!!! Why was he in my house while I wasn't here! Matter of fact why was he even here at all?!"

"Dad he's just my friend !" I said back.

"I don't care! I don't want you around him! I should smack the fuck out of you right now! Got that young nigga in my house alone with you. I don't know what the hell ya'll were doing in here!"

"Why are you tripping though?! He's just a FRIEND dad!"

He was about to yell again, but he stopped and took a deep breath. "You know what, I'm not about to waste time yelling at you. You're grounded until further notice. You won't see daylight until the fucking pigs come home around this bitch. No leaving this house, no Xbox, no allowance, no tv but I will let you keep your phone during the day."
My mouth dropped as low as it could go. "DADDYYYY!"

"I don't want to hear that shit. Go to your room now."
I kissed my teeth and stormed upstairs to my room, slamming the door.

I plopped on my bed face first. "Uhhhhhh he just doesn't understand mane."

To be honest my dad doesn't know half the stuff I do when he's gone on business trips with my mom. I mean he knows about jacquez but he doesn't know we had sex and that he's my boyfriend. He doesn't know I throw parties here. He doesn't know I do drugs and he damn sure doesn't know that I'm turnt up at this bitch and that I don't fucking care about his rules. Far as I know, he thinks I'm always over my friends house or at home being goody two shoes and he doesn't like me around jacquez, but do you think I care? NOPE! He has another thing coming if he thinks I'm about to listen to him. He doesn't be here half the time anyways so he won't know what I'm doing. Besides I look older than my actual age anyways so I just blend in easily with older people. What can I say ? I just like to turn up! ☝️😏👏