12.

🌹∂αиιєℓℓє🌹

🌹∂αиιєℓℓє🌹

Hours and hours, I sat in that closet crying my eyes out.
What was my life coming to? Was god punishing me for being rebellious? Was this the pain I put my adoptive parents through?

"God I'm sorry..." I sniffed, sitting in the corner of the closet with my knees to my chest. "I know I'm not the most perfect person, but I'm sorry. If you lead me out of this crazy house, I promise I'll be better God I promise. Please give me a sign or send someone to rescue me. I know he's my father and all, but he's crazy!"

I'd actually rather be with prodigy right now.
I shook my head.
This whole entire day has been hell. Getting taken by that Ray dude, and then this!
"Just lead me to safety God.." I whispered.

🍁¢няєѕαитσ🍁Danielle had finally settled down and she was no longer throwing a temper tantrum

🍁¢няєѕαитσ🍁
Danielle had finally settled down and she was no longer throwing a temper tantrum.

She's going to understand that she's not going to talk to me like I'm one of her friends. I know I have personal issues, but she will not take advantage of that.

"Maybe she just has to get used to me." I said to myself. "It's her first night with her long lost father, she knows nothing about me. Maybe I was too harsh."

I then got up from the couch, jogging up the stairs.

But I heard something.

I stopped in mid step of the stairs and frowned, listening.

It sounded like a song.

I backed up off of the stairs and followed the song.

I think it was a ringtone.

I walked until I heard it coming from under the table I had pushed over earlier.

Picking the table up, I could see Danielle's phone on the floor ringing.

I picked it up and saw "Dad." on the color ID and a picture of prodigy.

I slid the acceptance log across the screen, placing the phone to my ear. "Hello.."