The Princess feels more at ease now that she's in her right mind, she feels relaxed and energetic. She turns towards the court lady and asks as the curiosity kicks her bladder.

"Who are pirates? Do they loot often?" The court lady startles at her unexpected questions.

The court lady sighs.

"As per my knowledge, they are foreign  sailors who loot in our trading routes, whether they're importers or exporters to this nation. " She feeds the Princess's curiosity.

"I've even heard that the officials are beating their heads together to find a solution for this. No one knows from where they come and to where they go. It's like they evaporate or something!" One of the young maidens slides into the conversation with enthusiasm, her voice pitched as the highest octave. The unbearable pitch voice irritates the Princess but she smiles instead. After all she's found a big mouth.
"So they come from the sea side? " "YES!" Again, she screams like a screeching wheel or a broken glass on the concrete floor or that of an old door. In short, the sound could be used as a weapon to torture the criminals while they are interrogated.
"Hmm... interesting..." the Princess twists the side of her lips and smiles endearingly and nods knowingly.

"Shush!! Keep your enthusiasm low, young lady!" The court lady side eyes while glaring at the young maiden. "Apologises for her sin, your highness." The lady apologises on behalf of the young girl for her misbehaviour.

"Don't. " Nari chuckles and waves her hand infront of her face dismissing the idea. "Her enthusiasm amuses me. Go on, keep speaking. At least it's a subject that distractes me from last day's occurrence and lets me relax for a while." She laughs again but in a little dramatic way. "To be honest, I like when my maidens gossip and tell me stories. Although, many are rumours and most of them I don't believe in. But it creates an atmosphere...a light hearted atmosphere." The Princess smiles cheekily. It amuses the maidens but the court lady. She's a hard one to impress, the Princess presumes.

"A lady shouldn't be interested in gossips, your highness, " the lady is courteous but her words are blunt." Gossips may become the reason of unnecessary conflicts."

"Correct! But I'm the Crown Prince's wife and soon to be the Queen of this Kingdom. I should have the knowledge of what's going around in the Palace to be able to relate to my subjects. Don't you think so, court lady? Hmm?" She believes in 'if not impressed then suppress ' policy. She smirks while anticipating an answer. She's ready for an argument, it'll be fun to break her. Nari did not come to Daegu to take lessons on mannerisms and etiquettes, she's learned a lot of that back in her maternal land ; that too from a middle aged court lady. She's had enough of the act of Royalty, not now, it's not time for that here in bathroom,  she wants to relax not reflect on herself. But, she must play safe.

The Princess is a Royalty. She knows how to mingle and when to show the others their places. Of course, she has a higher position and will not hesitate to use it. But, since she's in a foreign land she must have allies than enemies. She has a lot of time to make some but, right now she needs acquaintances, who serves her. Even her court lady should be on her side. "Oh, I was being rude, wasn't I?" Nari covers her mouth faking the realization of her own mistake. "You are much elderly to me and just wanted to help me. Yet, me being dumb just lash out my anger and irritation on anyone and everyone including..." she takes a brief pause, her gaze settling down right before her bust, "...YouI should just keep my mouth shut. " The Princess hides her face in her palm like a stressed child do.

The court lady is thrown off guard as to no Royalty has ever talked to her nicely let alone being apologised. "Is she crying? For me?" - Are all the questions which run through her mind. "It's okay, your highness. Please don't be upset for such low-life like me. I understand it must be so pressurizing to come to a foreign nation and take the responsibilities as important as the role of a wife of our Crown Prince. " The court lady's features soften than usual, she reassures her . The Princess sniffs softly.

"He sure is a hard one but know that he has a warmer personality than he seems to have," the mid-aged smiles warmly.  The Princess shuffles in the water and steps closer to where the court lady is standing. She grabs the tile and leans on it, hovering them, assuming a long face, distress all over her features.

"He might have a nice personality but it nonetheless becames hard when he already has a woman in his heart to warm his bed." The Princess breaks down. She's crying, not because she has to share her husband, it's pretty normal for a Royalty to have concubines but, she cries out because of her distress and maybe broken heart. She saw her brother injured badly, she saw 'that man' being dragged and whipped infront of herself the other day and many more. She's seen so much scarlet, she hates the colour, she hates the people who wear scarlet- the King of Daegu,she hates him too. She cries harder choking on her own tears.

The court lady and other maidens hurried reassures the Princess and tries their best to calm her down but little did they knew her. Little did they knew anything about her... how she cannot stop crying when she starts once and it takes her a while to assume herself as she shows up infront of people.

"Please, leave. Everyone. I'd like to spend some time alone. " She sniffs and tries to calm herself. She knows what is bothering her too much and what she needs to do. "And, please, *hiccups * prepare my attire and ornaments for the day. I'll go around the Palace. "  The maidens bow and obey.
But before they leave the Princess reminds them something: to keep their mouth shut about her crying.
  They bow quickly and leave her alone in the bathing room.