《Episode 14》

Horror. That's what the atmosphere was filled with, it seemed like that, giving the two terrified people, chills. Actually, the wind was calm and refreshing. The night wasn't a gloomy one.

None utters a word.

Who could have predicted the Princess's presence would make the air around them that thick?

The Princess blinks and finally speaks, while admiring the view of the still water of the fresh water body.

"Don't mind me. Continue what you were doing. I just came here to enjoy the view, " she looks at them expressionlessly. "...of the lake."

Yuna hitches and grabs Yoongi's sleeve. Nari notices her little movements and tilts her head. A firm smile spreads across the Princess's face. What's going inside her head? The two Royalties look at each other without daring to divert their gaze, even for a given second. They stare at each other; one with fear ridden eyes while the other with serene eyes. Is she displeased? Yes. Would she call off the wedding? Only she has a say, in this situation, they knew.

"Just know that you may practice things with her, you'd never have me." She narrows her eyes, her demeanour seemingly more mysterious than before, she cocks her head to the side. " I'll never take you." She smiles softly.

The Prince looks at her perplexed. Was that a threat? Why's she smiling? Is she a maniac?

Nari takes a better observation of Yuna, now that she's standing closer to them, and doesn't believe what she saw. It was her? She questions herself. A soft scoff leads out of the Princess's gape, which shudders the lady.

" How's your brother?" She smiles. That smile wasn't a pleasant one, Yuna thought, but it indeed was. A perfect smile. What made the Princess's expressions seem mischievous was the grin she had over her features even in this situation.

However, The Prince's shocked. He didn't knew. They knew each other?

Yuna gasps and tries to answer but stutters instantly.

" I left him alive, would you leave him for me?" She points at the male standing dumbfounded beside them.

The lady looks taken aback by her words. Yoongi pulls her behind himself and stands tall, towering the Princess. "Leave her,"

"I'd like to make three things clear to you, your highness of Daegu. First, I haven't yet touched her, second; I can leave right now and call off the wedding, and third" she takes a brief pause and smirks while eyeing him cheekily. "I wonder if you really love her," bewildered by her words the Prince growls.

"What do you mean? You cannot threaten me, Princess! And who are you to confrom if I love her or not?"

"I can," she raises an eyesbrow. " "And...you don't," she smiles and turns to walk away.

She's about to walk away but tripped over something. Yoongi just looks at her, disbelief apparent in his distressed state. What's with this Princess? He stares at her.

The Princess cuss,"Why the fuck this stone had to be here?!" Her deep voice sounding more furious. The Prince comes forward near her and lends her his hand to help her stand on her two feet. She slaps his hand away and haphazardly pulls her skirt up till her knees, while hiccups left her mouth. She cusses again, " And why do females have to *hiccups * we-wear this shit?!" The male frowns at the Princess acting recklessly. He observes her and now his nostrils take in her breath as she stood right infront of him, recognising the smell all too well he heaves a sigh.

"She's inebriated, " he looks over Yuna, who was watching from not too far away.

The Princess giggles. "I hate you!" She points at his chest then over Yuna. Maybe, the alcohol she consumed was dazing her mind and making her act on her emotions. Now, taking control over her sense making her the big mouth. She takes a big heavy step to walk away but her hasty steps result in, her about to slip on the ground again. But, before that, Yoongi holds her forearm and one shoulder to support her. Attempting to stand straight, she carelessly wobbles and yanks away his hand on her shoulder, and; rests her hand over his shoulder for support unintentionally.

Yoongi frowns.

Swoosh~

The Princess giggles again, " You cannot even target properly, " she looks over her right side ," ...you intruder!" She mutters. "Bloody bastard! You motherfucker! Atleast take your classes properly! An-and maybe try to target wit-without missing!" She shouts on her right. She gets out of Yoongi's grip who tried his best to make her stand properly all this while. Her steps dragged her body, somehow. She kept cursing the person who tried to shot her. That's what she thought because it was the same occurrence as the previous one she dodged the other day.

"This was your second attempt, motherfucker!" She hiccups again and stops as a hand wraps around her wrist and pulls her back, keeping her in their hostage. It was Yoongi.

Everything seemed to occur within a matter of fact, finding hard to comprehend what happened, he stared at her in shock. But, now, he got it. He's about to get shot by an arrow which Nari caught in her palm before it could hit his temple. She managed to save him even in that drunken state? And she's giggling like it's nothing for her.

She stops abruptly. Silence. Her movements just stayed still for the moment.

"Leave me," she speaks in a cold monotone. He loosened his grip and turned her to face himself. He looks in her eyes, they shine. They were glistening, with warm tears; stubbornly staying put within her eyelids than falling down and ending it all at once.

"I'll never forgive you. You all!" She breathes and looks at the sky. Her lips tremble. The sudden changes in her mood were just a trailer of what goes inside her, a storm she's keeping in, within herself. But, only if they knew. Only if he knew...

The male presumes what she's talking about. She saw her future husband with his mistress the night before their wedding. He wonders since how long she's known about them, his relationship with Yuna.

Is she going to call off the wedding right before the ceremony to take her revenge? Will she hurt Yuna? Does she hate me? Many questions surfaced again in Yoongi's mind, within the silence.

Nari laughs and walks towards him. Yoongi takes a few steps back, without noticing. His body tenses. He was walking backward, towards where Yuna was standing, horrified by the occurrences. Was he walking back or was the Princess pushing him towards that direction? He didn't knew and doesn't dare to wreck his head around more at the moment, as he watches the Princess returning to her infamous previous demeanour. She narrows her eyes and sharply peers their souls with her unshakeable stare.

"She for sure will hit me," Yoongi thought to himself. Getting ready to receive anything the female might throw at him, he stands there.

"I'll still marry you." She glares Yoongi. "You know why? Because I know how much this relationship matters to our Kingdoms!"

He for sure didn't thought the Princess to say this. But he understands. "Kingdom..." he looks down and then towards her.

She heaves a breath and inhales. And, walks away. Away from them, she precisely runs into the obscure.

Yuna silently holds Yoongi's hand, shivers run down his spine by her touch. He snaps out of his trance. He's been zoned out since last fifteen minutes approximately, since the Princess left. Everything just keeps repeating in his head. He takes his hand back, out of Yuna's grip and silently heads towards his chambers without a word.

"Are you heading towards your chambers, Yoongi?"she asks with her tender voice, softly.

"Hmm," that's what his answer was.

Something tightly grabed his throat and never left since he saw the Princess in that state.

He spent the night in his own chambers. Staring at the ceiling, everything thing just plays in front of him as an unstoppable film. Everything, since he met Yuna till today.

_______________________________________________
(A/N)
Apologies for late update. I wasn't satisfied with this part. Hope you like it. Idk.
Have a great time ahead! ♡