"Y-you're not mad?" Giselle was still shocked, Karina turned to her and gave her a warm smile. She shook her head and that made the Japanese teary-eyed.

"I'm not mad.. I noticed it too, by the way you looked at Winter for the first time. At first, I didn't wanted to believe that you're gay 'cause you're my bestfriend and I don't want to hate you, but when I heard it from you, it feels different, instead of hating you, I felt respect. Besides, I just realized by now, that I really like Winter. I am now a gay too, and it's her fault." Giselle couldn't contain her tears anymore. She hugged Karina so tight. She couldn't believe that her homopobitch bestfriend turned out to be gay too. She couldn't believe that her bestfriend accepted her, instead of hating her. She's too happy to see Karina finally maturing.

'it's really Winter's fault and I thank her for that'

Karina was the one who broke the hug and she started to glared at Aeri. The japanese was confused.

"What did I do wrong now?" Giselle asked.

"So tell me, do you like Winter too?" Karina looked so serious which made Giselle burst out laughing.

"What the hell Rina! What are you talking about! HAHAHA! Are you jealous!?" Giselle said between her laughter, Karina couldn't help herself but to feel embarrassed at what she said.

"J-just answer me, please." Karina stuttered a bit which made Giselle laughed harder. Karina was starting to get pissed off by her laugh, the Japanese noticed it and finally stopped. She cleared her throat.

"Of course not, she's all yours, you possessive snake. I just find her so attractive, that's all." After hearing Giselle out, Karina exhaled in relief.

"Aeri, I really don't know what to do. How do I face her? I think I'm going crazy!" Karina started to panic which made Giselle raised her eyebrows.

"Really? So you're finally showing your crazy side huh? I never expected this to happen, this is so hilarious, omg!"

"Just tell me, how do I face her tomorrow?" Karina was very determined to know because she could imagine herself getting all blushy because of Winter.

"Just relax yourself, be cool duhh. Don't be too obvious, 'cause she might end up avoiding you."

"You really think she'll end up avoiding me when find out I have feelings for her?" Karina was expecting Giselle to say no but the latter nodded her head which made her frowned.

"Just kidding," Giselle joked and Karina smacked her forehead. The Japanese was whining in pain.

"Please stop, it's not funny. You're only making me feel anxious." Giselle sighed and pulled her into a warm hug.

"I'm proud of you beshie. I really am. But you know what."

"What?"

"I really think that the feeling is mutual between you and Winter." Karina was surprised and excited after hearing it from her bestfriend.

"You really think so?" Karina asked with sparkles in her eyes, Giselle nodded and stood up.

"Rina, sleep here. Let's see what will happen tomorrow, okie?" Giselle motioned Karina to follow her inside the room and they both fell asleep.

-

Karina's POV

I was impatiently waiting for Winter here in my office, I can't wait to see her. I kept on looking at my wristwatch and I heard a sudden knock from my door. I rushed to the door, hoping to see a smiling Winter. When I finally opened it, I frowned when I saw Ryujin, holding a cup of tea.

"What's with the face? Here's your hot cup of tea.." she said and handed me the tea. Instead of taking it, I glared at her. I know that she's just teasing me, Giselle probably told them everything because she really can't keep her mouth shut.

"Why won't you pick me instead? I'm much better than her, duhh" I rolled my eyes at her, this girl right here really got an arrogant side.

"Don't you dare compare Winter to a monkey or else, I'll smack your head down," I teased and she just mimick me, what an ass. Our bickering was stopped when I heard another knock. I quickly reached for the doorknob and turned it to open, my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw her face, Winter's face.

'my god, my serotonin boost.'

"Hey President, good morning," she greeted me with a warm smile. I can feel my cheeks redden that's why looked away.

"Hey Winter, I miss you.." I said which made her shocked. I covered my mouth with my hands when I realized what I said.

"I... no... umhmmm.." I don't know what to say, those words just slipped subconsciously.. When I looked at her, she was smiling at me, like an angel. I'm melting, help mee!!

"You miss me don't you?" Winter teased while grinning mischievously. I glared at her and shook my head, but that didn't convinced her.

'Fuck'

"Don't worry, I miss you too."

..

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

here's a short update! Sorry!