▪︎16▪︎

!Tw! Mention of rape

Taehyung was on the bus and got up passing by Jeongguk who told him to have a safe trip back and have a goodnight. Taehyung only glared at him, not saying a word.

Taehyung yawned while walking down the cold streets while carrying his backpack and dragging his suitcase in one hand.

It was around midnight and Taehyung was enjoying the nice cool walk, he was a bit excited to see his mom.

He went inside and saw all the lights turned off. He yawned knowing his mom was probably asleep.

But he was wrong he flinched when he heard his mom's voice behind him. "Honey, your already back?" she yawned wrapping herself with her robe.

"Yeah,"

"How was your trip?"

"It sucked, I thought it was going to be fun,"

"Oh come here honey, I bet it wasn't all terrible." She said pulling her son into a hug and rubbing his back. He felt like he was about to cry in her hold, he missed this feeling of being hugged by his own mom.

"It was, I…I think it was the worst week I ever had in my whole life of just living"

"How come?"

"People, just the people ruin all the fun,"

"Don't listen to them, honey"

"Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Taehyung mumbled, hugging his mom tightly as he cried into her hold, only for her to let out a small sad smile watching his son cry.

"Sure thing my baby son"

Taehyung landed next to his mom letting out his aching sobs, his mom didn't say a word but only whispered heartwarming words to him, making him fall asleep. She planted a kiss on top of his head.

She loves her son and cared for him even though she wasn't the perfect mother, but she managed to try her best just for her only precious son.

._______.

"Honey, are you free today?" His mom asked opening the door to his room, only to find him doing his homework on his desk.

"Yeah, I think so Jimin hasn't asked me to do anything so yeah I'm free why?"

"Our son and mom bonding time remembered?" She said leaning against the door frame and Taehyung just nodded, getting up and stretching.

"Yes I do, what time are we going?" He asked, looking at his clock.

"Whenever you're ready honey, oh and do you want to bring your boyfriend? I'd love to meet him again, such a kind boy."

"Oh well, he's busy with work, so yeah next time?"

"Of course, we'll go out and have fun and have a bit of chit-chatting,"

"Yeah for sure," Taehyung smiled, he was doing so, not thinking of Jeongguk for half the day until his mom mentioned him, he groaned, flopping his body onto the bed.

His mom left his room and started to get ready as well. Taehyung picked out a cute cream turtleneck and a simple but cute black trench coat.

He waited for his mom who came down the stairs wearing her pink suit and caring her fancy Gucci bag as well.

"You look beautiful, dear," she said, pinching his breed cheeks making Taehyung let out a laugh.

._________.