𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36 | 𝐁𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐞

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚙

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚙.𝚖 - 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜, 𝙽𝚈
    𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                           ___

These past couple of weeks my healing process has been going great. I started doing physical therapy for my legs and that was going fine too. Nothing has changed with me and Dave even though he's been a bit clingy lately I can tell he's up to something. What I hate about this whole rap career bullshit is that he's always leaving at night for a "studio sesh"  or "he has to go meet up with his manager" who I still haven't met yet. When he talks about her he talks about her very briefly like he doesn't want to describe anything to me about her which I find mad weird.

Right now it's hella late and he all the sudden wants to "meet with his manager for a meeting." I don't trust shit like this especially Dave. And the fuck she wanna meet him at this time for?

"Be for real Dave I'm tired of the bullshit. What does she want to see you for?"

"Jadah can we not do this now. She clearly wants to meet me for some reason and if I'm honest I don't know what." He threw his jacket on

"Nah fuck that shit ma nigga. I'm coming with you."

He rolled his eyes. He clearly didn't want me to come but I don't care.

                                      ___

The car ride was very silent. Dave had a mean mug the whole way to the studio. I just sighed looking out the window. I didn't know why he was so bothered though? He made an abrupt stop to this big building which I'm guessing is the studio.

"Wait" I touched his shoulder but he just moved me off

I hopped out the passenger seat trying to talk to him.

"Dave I'm sorry. But you have to understand"-

"I get that you're not fully trusting me Jadah. I really do. But tonight may be a big meeting I heard."

I'm not buying that shit one bit. I don't even feel bad anymore. I followed him to the door rolling his eyes again he sighed hella loudly.

                                          ___

The building was very huge but very pretty at the same time. They had a lot of LED lights everywhere it was pretty cool. Dave made an abrupt stop when we came across this one room. It looked it was a recording studio. The guy was smoking a blunt he looked so familiar I didn't know why.