𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32 | 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞

𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝚙

𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝚙.𝚖. - 𝚄𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚈
      𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

___

I woke up feeling like shit. I cried a little last night, I still can't believe Dave did this to me. Right now Kia and I were out at a restaurant getting some breakfast we were going dress shopping for the reunion. Me and Dave planned on matching but now that he cheated I don't even think he's going.

"Jadah girl your staring off into space again. You thinking about him huh?"

I can't even deny the fact that I am. "I'm thinking about him so bad. I just don't get why he would do that? Was it me? Was it something that I personally did wrong? I always had his back no matter what but it's cool" I took a bite of my hash browns.

She took a sip of her coffee. "It's definitely not you girl. I definitely don't know why he did that it was stupid sometimes men don't know how to think. But I know you can be the bigger person Jadah which is why your gonna have to talk to him sometime soon"

"Your not wrong but I'm just not ready. But today I got to focus on getting ready. I wanted to prove something to those kids back in highschool. That's why I want you to help me come pick out a dress, if that's okay with you?"

She really excited, too excited in my case. All I could do was laugh. We packed up our stuff and headed to this boutique close by.

                                            ___

"Kia it's been hours and all of these dresses are ugly as hell!" I semi-shouted. I wasn't lying though and Kia agreed. These dresses weren't for me. Some old ass white lady looked at me funny, I don't care though I said what I said.

"Kia this is like the 3rd boutique we have went too. If I don't find a dress then what the hell should I do?" I don't wanna spend a shit-ton of money cause there's no point.

Kia ran to the back isle. Apparently she seen this beautiful dress. When she came back to me I was stunned in awe. It was a pretty yellow and gold dress too. It showed a lot of cleavage.. but it was beautiful.

"Bitch if you don't try this onn! I might have to do it myself!" She giggled.

(A/N: Jadah's Dress in the MM!)

I went in the fitting room and tried it on. I loved it. From the colors to it snatching my whole body. Plus it had the Eastwood colors too?! Girl I already know this would make Dave jealous.

"Bitch you look good! You should be proud Jadah, you really came a long way plus since the reunion is tomorrow they're gonna be wishing they never bullied you girl!" she hugged me, I really loved this girl.

                                            ___

                                               𝟼:𝟶𝟶 𝚙

                                              𝟼:𝟶𝟶 𝚙.𝚖. - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚈
      𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                             ___

Right now I was at the safe house smoking with Jay and Zay as usual. I had to recite everything that happened to them.

"Pause. So your meaning to tell me that your stupid ass was getting pussy from that treesh instead of helping me?! I see how it is bruh."

"Look Jayson I'm sorry damn. It was unexpected!" I palmed my face. He does have every right to be mad. I left my partner hanging which is fucked up.

"Bro It's been at least a day. She hasn't called back and I'm getting worried." I inhaled the blunt

"I don't know Dave.. to me she seemed fine." Jay shrugged

"What are you talking about? When did you see her?"

"That night when you and that treesh were having sex, Jadah had to get my briefcase with the supplies in because I left it."

"So she wasn't crying?"

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"Mane I texted Kianna over and over again to see if she's seen Jadah no response. I know she may not have been crying but she didn't come home last night and she practically ain't got no family so where the hell could she be!"

"Mane. You gotta fall back and recognize that you fucked up. Really badly. The reunions tomorrow so you better make some big ass gesture or something. Just let wait out she'll text you back." Zay said.

As soon as he said that Kia decided to call me. I wanted to put her on speaker so then Jay and Zay can hear as well.

"Mane what the fuck I've been trying to call you all damn"-

"Look dumbass I don't got much time to talk! I'm out shopping with Jadah but don't worry bruh she's safe with me. But you fucked up dawg. Tomorrow may or may not be your chance to prove it. So you better go to that reunion to because you never know what the fuck can happen alright?"

"Alright Dawg love you"

"Love you more. But please think smarter" And just like that she hung up.

"So you going tomorrow?" Jay and Zay said.

"Yeah. I can't let my baby go like that. She's my ride or die."

                                             __

(A/N Hey guyss! I know this is a short chapter so please bare with me😭. But what do you think is gonna happening at the reunion? Let me know in the comments!)

- Like
- Comment
- Share
- Vote 💕