𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝗼𝐧

𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚙

𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚙.𝚖 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚈
𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                          ___
(sorry for any spelling errors 😭)

I needed to let some tension go before the reunion. I feel so wrong for what I did, my house just feels so empty now. It was always empty but she always lit it up. It's been a while but I wanted to hit up my ma dukes about everything. Hopefully she can understand.

                                             ❥

It was about 15 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. It was my mother she gave me a stern look.

"Ma can you come sit down please? We got to talk about something."

"Alright now. But it better not be about some hoe stealing money or whatever." She rolled her eyes. God this lady funny as hell.

"No ma it ain't about that. It's just.." I rubbed my neck

"You always did that thing when your nervous David that's how I know your being for real. What happened baby?"

"I fucked up really bad mama. Remember the girl that was here the tall, pretty, darkskin girl that was sitting on the couch?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact I think I did hair for her too! She stopped coming to me though, I don't remember why."

"Well Basically me and her are in this friends with benefits but not really type of thing. She treats me like I'm her boyfriend, I treat her like she's my girl. The only thing is I never properly asked her to be my girl so I don't know where we stand."

All my mother could do was nod her head
"Continue David"..

"And basically let's say about like a day or two ago she caught me cheating with Ayanna. Remember the one you don't like"-  Within a second my mother hit my with her purse.

"Ow mama! What was that for?!"

"Cause boy you fucked up! Jadah has a sweet soul she's not tricking around like that hoe Ayanna. You cheated on someone whose been through hell and back David. You need to apologize. I don't how your going to do it, but you better do it this instant you heard me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright good. I got to go to a nail appointment love. Call me back as soon as you make things up." And just like that she walked out the door. My mothers right I gotta do shit and I gotta do it fast.

I laid down at least an hour later. My body has been so tired from working, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I noticed that my phone was blowing up on my nightstand. I had like three missed calls from Jayson.