𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

𝟿:𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚢

𝟿:𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚢 .
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up & took a nice shower before heading out. I moisturized my whole body with coco butter & sprayed my perfume. I put my uniform on before grabbing my bag , phone , & keys. I peeked in my grandmothers room.
"Seems likes she's asleep so I ain't gonna wake her" I thought to myself. I seen another envelope on the counter and it was opened up already. There was a note on it saying:

Dear Ma,
We love you & we are coming home soon. Please don't tell Jadah yet, we want to tell her why we are doing this so soon. Hope the money is enough for you.

best of love from us !

from,
M + E .

The fuck ? I was shocked on why my grandma was trying to keep secrets from me. I dug more deep into the envelope and found a $300 check. What type of bullshit is this ? I was mad yet disappointed at my grandma, why would she keep things like this from me ? Is this why she wanted to check the mail herself? I left out the house & headed on to the bus just overthinking .

__
I made it to work just on time before more people were coming in. I got a lot of blank stares from my coworkers " the fuck are they staring at" I thought. Than out of nowhere Khalia smirked talking about :

" I hope that you know people are going to look at you differently knowing that you messed with my man"

I looked at this bitch like she had 3 heads on her body bro. What the fuck ? Was all I could think, did she think that she was a threat? All I could do was laugh & I simply told Khalia without hesitation

" You fucking with the wrong one bitch."

She ran to Chris thinking like that was going to faze me, I had no problem with beating up bitches like her. But at the end of the day this is my work place so I can't do that here. But Chris was starring hella hard so I know he was pissed.

The day went by really fast. I took some orders but when I looked up I seen that tall figure again. He was so handsome the tattoos made him even more sexier. I got startled by his voice

" Remember me ?"

My face was so red knowing I remember him I waved " Of course I do." Him Examining my body I got red even more.

"You came here alone" I chuckled

"Yeah it's just me today but one day i have to take you out shorty"

" Yea you can someday, but my name ain't shorty either it's Jadah"

I was so confused. Did he come here on most days? And why was I so special?