𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35 | 𝐌𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧 (𝐩𝐭.2)

𝟿:𝟹𝟶 𝚙

𝟿:𝟹𝟶 𝚙.𝚖 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚈
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was finally free from that stupid ass coma. I was so glad to be back. Sharif shot me at least two times in my back, that's when everything went blank for me. Now a month later I'm here. I didn't know why I felt so stuck though, it was annoying the shit out of me because it felt like I couldn't move still. Besides that one of the Nurses, Nurse Patty came in to see if I was doing okay.

"Alright Jadah you are going to be discharged for now. But you will have to do physical therapy due to the critical condition you were in"

"Alright thank you for letting me know, but who is going to be picking me up?"

"Well because half of your family is deceased, we didn't exactly know who to call. We looked at your emergency contact and seen a guy name Dave East in there? Is that okay if we called?"

I smiled. "Yes I would be more than happy for him to pick me up"

                                          ___

A couple minutes passed by and Dave walked through the door with a huge grin on his face. He ran up to me picking me up throwing kissed all over my face.

"I missed you so much mama. I really did"

I winced in pain because he was gripping me hella hard but I didn't care. I missed every bit of him.

"I have a surprise for you back at the house. I can't wait to show you" he rubbed my back "I don't wanna rush anything but are you feeling any better?"

I was giggling a lot because he was talking fast as hell "Yes love I'll be fine. But I do need that walking stroller to help me walk just for now"

"Okay mama. I'll just help you bring your things, I'm so glad your coming home now."

___

The hospital wasn't to far from Dave's house. Which is good because I plan on making something to eat, I'm hella hungry right now. He helped me up the flights of stairs getting close to the door.

"Alright mama close ya eyes. Don't peek I ain't playing with you"

"Okay Okay. I won't I promise"

I heard him open the door and I felt a bright ass light hit my face. He told me to open my eyes and there everyone was. Everyone meaning Kianna and Jay lol.

"Surprise!" They all yelled. I'm guessing they ordered my favorite takeout too since they had the boxes all lined up on the island. Kia hugged me so tight I missed this girl like crazy.

"Oh my god I am so glad you are back girl!"

"Me too Kia. I feel so great to be out of that damn hospital girl you just don't know. I'm glad y'all ordered takeout though a bitch is starving!"

"Wait! Before you grab some food mama we got another surprise for you as well."

Dave rushed upstairs and went in his bedroom to get this tall ass frame. He ran back downstairs almost tripping himself to show me what looked like a plaque. I was confused at first because what did Dave earn a plaque for?

"Okay now all of y'all probably thinking what the hell is this big ass frame I got with me and Chris on it"

Everyone looked at each other stupidly.

"No shit Dave now get to the point" Jay palmed his face

"Jay shut the hell up. Anyways I just wanted to let y'all know that me and Chris's song hit platinum in less then a month!"

We all cheered. It felt great that Dave wasn't focusing on the streets like that anymore. But I was still confused on who Chris was. Whose even Dave's manager? There's a lot to this that we need to get down about. But I'm not going to shut him out like that though he deserves this plaque.

"That's amazing baby I'm so happy for you! Congratulations honestly you deserve this." I kissed him on the cheek

___

We all sipped on some champagne before going to bed. Kia and Jay stayed the night because they said they didn't have anything better to do. I don't blame them to be honest, Dave's house is very "homey" in a sense. But after we ate our takeout Kia was already knocked out on the couch and Jay was on the other part of it. Dave helped me up the stairs and into the bed. I always had my moments when I looked at Dave and just stared at him. I know it seem weird y'all but I would always admire him in a sense.

"I missed you staring at me like that" he licked his lips

"Boy bye don't even start. I'm still somewhat mad at you so don't forget" I waved him off

"Look I'm sorry mama I really am"

" I just wanna know why you did it Dave. Why did you guys bully me like that? I never did anything to you guys"

He couldn't look me in the eye anymore. He starting out of the window looking at the sky

"I was afraid of telling you Jadah. I thought after you found out I was your bully you would leave me. I didn't even know you were the girl I bullied til that day when you told me you were Sharif's cousin and when you told me you went to the same school as me"

He took a quick pause. Just thinking about what he had to say next..

"I dragged you in some bullshit with ya cousin and I'm really sorry. I'm not good with my words and I never had been but I never wanted to bully you. Me and my dukes had tough money issues once my pops took off with his career. Sharif was paying us all. And I know it's not right but I had to do it for my mom. But now look at me mama, a big ass drug lord in New York. Yet I just hit platinum for my new song. I'm tired of the streets but I can't stop until I take Sharif down. That's why I wanted to talk to you about this, I never once got to sit down and ask you how you felt about this situation?"

He took a deep breath after and pause just blatantly staring at me. He said he wasn't "good with his words" but he sure had a lot to say..

"My mental health has really been down the drain since. It's always been down since high school. But it went down even more after my parents died. But Dave you cheating on me with Ayanna made it even worse. I can't fully trust you yet with certain things. That's why I'm looking for my own home. Not right now of course but once I'm "healed" I'll be straight. I want my own home and I want to do my own things Dave, I love you but I'm going to have to move out"

Knowing that Dave can be a hot head he surprisingly took it well. This isn't a phase of me "moving on" it's just I wanna boss up and do my own shit. I'm not fully over him cheating but that's why I'm moved on, moved on to better people and things.

He looked at me one last time before he lied down to take his side of the bed. He sighed really loudly but it's something that we have both agreed on.

                                              ❥

(A/N: Y'all Jadah finally had her boss uo moment because as she should! 😭. But what should happen next, let me know your thoughts!)

- Like
- Comment
- Share
- Vote 💕