𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25 | 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝟿:𝟶𝟶 𝚊

𝟿:𝟶𝟶 𝚊.𝚖. - 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝙽𝚈
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Things just ended up on the wrong foot yesterday. I really don't want to speak with Dave at all but sooner or later I'm gonna have to face him. It's been a while since I've been in work. Chris was still paying me but I just wanted to show up to take my mind off things.

I hoped in the shower and put my waitress uniform on. I deadass can't wait until I find another job. I put on some makeup and did my hair.

I was downstairs cooking breakfast. I was going to be a little bit late but I can care less. I cooked eggs, grits, and bacon w/ some orange juice. Even though I was mad at him I made Dave a plate and put a note on the counter.

I heard someone's footsteps but last time I checked Dave was sleeping. I ate my breakfast and then closed the door.

Guess I'm gonna have to take the bus today

I seen Dave's Range Rover parked on the sidewalk. That was odd? I could've sworn he was sleeping.

I seen the tinted windows rolled down and it was him.

"Jadah get in the car" he pulled a blunt out and lit it up

"Dave it's fine. I can take the bus" I didn't want to make conversation at the moment because I'm still upset at him.

"Jadah get it the car. I'm not gonna ask or tell you again"

So demanding for what..

I hopped in the car and he pulled off. It was silent for a little he kept rubbing my thigh back in forth but I didn't say nothing.

"Jadah look. I'm sorry for the way I treated you yesterday I can understand why your mad at me but I haven't really announce to my crew that I'm fucking with you"

"Dave if you don't know where we stand it's cool! Cause I'm still trying to figure it out as well. But don't make me look like a fool in there! Not only that you got your homegirls disrespecting me!"

"Wait pause. I didn't know about that. Who?"

"Kia and the other girl. I haven't gotten her name yet"

"Igh. I'll handle that but I just wanted to apologize. We good now ma?" He kissed my cheek.

"We're good my love. Thank you for taking to work as well"

I hopped out the car with a big smile on my face. I'm glad that we're on good terms now. I walked in with Khalia yelling at the new girl from a couple weeks ago. Yea I'm still up to date with things chile.

"Hallie that's not the proper way to serve a costumer. Get it right please" she palmed her face.

I didn't have shit to say to Khalia but when I walked in a weird smirk crept on her face. I went to the back and clocked in taking off my coat and everything. Khalia followed me in the back with a smile on her face.

"Hi Jadah. It's so good to see you here, it's been a while huh?"

What the fuck. Why was she being so nice to me?

"Uhm well last time I checked I could've sworn you hated me. And plus I had family business to take care of"

"Yea right" she scoffed.

This girl is weird as hell. I needed to get away from her far as possible.

                                           ❥

It's been a busy day today. I've serving tables left to right and Khalia hasn't been doing shit but sitting on her ass trying to flirt with Chris.

"Khalia I've been trying to be nice but me and Hallie have been busting our ass by ourselves. It would be nice if you could get up and help please"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not the one that has been out for a couple of weeks. I've been busting my ass too! While you were gone it's been just me!"

"Bullshit! Khalia I've been helping you since!" Hallie said

I wouldn't even want to believe Khalia anyways. Chris was in the back doing nothing. We made eye contact and signaled me to come over.

"Look whatever your about to say just know I'm sorry for raising my voice at Khalia"-

"That's not the problem I wanted to speak to you about Khalia. It's not safe here for you to be here, I'll still pay you of course. But I overheard Khalia talking to your cousin about making an alliance. They are pairing up to kill you Jadah. Pack up your things and get out now"

It was too late. I turned my head and Khalia was with Sharif on the other side of the hallway.

Shit.. I'm done for.

"I'll try to distract them. Jadah get out now!"

It was too late. Sharif had his other part of the crew on one end of the hallway while Sharif was on the other. I was stuck there was nothing I could do at this point. He put a gun up to my head and rolled the clip.

"Where is he Jadah"

"Sharif I don't know"

"Lies Jadah! I swear keep lying to me and I'm gonna kill you. You see how I killed grandma, do you think I'm playing?!"

"Sharif I swear I don't know! He dropped me off at work today and left."

"Jadah. I promise you this I know your every next move. And even though Dave survived this shot I'll kill him for real this time. When I see that nigga on the street let him know it's on sight"

I can't even go to work in peace now that this psycho nigga was on my ass.

(THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A FILLER)

- Like
- Comment
- Share
- Vote 💕