𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

(Not edited)

(Not edited)

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞"𝘛𝘢𝘴"
📍 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
__________________

"Rawrrr, I like em fiesty" I said as I sat on Nardo lap as I held up my nails in his face. I had just got them done and when I got back he was sleep.

As usual he didn't like being woke up out his sleep, but did I care? Nope.

"Tassoni fuck offa me I'm finna beat yo ass man" he said rubbing his face aggressively.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, rawrrrr" He sat up and started choking me up in a head lock.

"You get on my nerves bru, I'm up na Whatchu want" he said in a raspy voice. Ouuuuu I had to clench big Mary.

"Look at my nails and you look so handsome s" I said playing in his hair as he looked at my nails. I had got his initials and with some Diamond designs.

He cheesed showing his dimples, "Thank you".

I pecked his lips as placed my hands around his neck as his hands settled on my waist. His hands going lower to my butt as he gripped it in one hand and massaging it with the other. He knew how to treat my body, and most definitely how to pleasure me.

He flipped us over so that he was on top and i was on the bottom. I felt him take the tights I had on off. and brush his thumb back and forth across my wetness. I lowly moaned from his touch and feeling the need of his touch.

Talking them off myself throwing thin across the room. I flipped us over pulling his shorts and underwear down at once.

"Ian gone lie I feel like a bitch right now" he said mugging. Meanwhile I'm preparing myself looking like this.

He must think I'm playing with him, I'm finna ride his dick like it ain't no tomorrow

"I'm finna try something new" I been watching new twitter videos, cause yea. And plus I'm tryna spice up our "Sex Leaf😍". I'm on my pathway of being more dominant and I like it.

I turned around grabbing his dick as it oozed with Pre cum. Slightly rubbing my thumb over his mushroom tip. Aligning his member to Big Mary I slid down. Sitting there for a second cause I wasn't quite used to his size.

Spreading my legs out a little bit I reached forward grabbing his ankles. I started going slow and he was moaning. That motivated me even more, so next thing you know I started going faster.

"Fuck fuck" Nardo said loosing his grip on my waist from trying to slow me down. Skin was heard clapping throughout the whole room. And sound of pure pleasure.

I moaned out loud feeling myself about to cum. Feeling a substance being released into me. I got few more strokes in I released feeling my juices ooze out of me onto his stomach.

"Oh my......Hol up" Nardo said laying there with his arm over his head. Ion know why he acting like he did all the work.

I hopped off him limping to the bathroom to grab a rag wetting it with soap and water. Then I cleaned my self off and then got another rag cleaning him off.

"Man cmea, i swea Ima marry you" he said I rolled my eyes kissing his forehead. He got up and I saw his lil ass booty.

"Bae look at yo lil Krabby Patty ass booty" I smacked it making him jump as he mugged me. I busted out laughing, as he had an upset look.

"I'm finna shoot you, I swear now come get in the shower with me" he said getting frustrated. I followed him into the bathroom as he ran the shower water.

He had found himself liking the shower gel scents that use. I bathed him getting his back and front. I could tell he had been a little off lately. Working alot more and coming home later.

I was going to talk to him sooner or late about it. I just wanted to give home some space, I had learned a lot about him. But I still want him to open up more to me......it would help a lot.

Communication is key.

"Which one you wanna use?" He asked grabbing my loofa. I just smiled looking at him as he pointed to my body scrubs and body wash.

"Just use my cocoa butter body wash" I said watching as he poured an amount lathering my body in soap with the loofa. He scrubbed my body softly as got all the creases and crevasses.

We rinsed over bodies sharing a long kiss before we got out. I wrapped my body in a towel making my way to my side of the closet.I picked out my white lacy Fenty set.

I grabbed my cropped black tank top and some booty shorts. Lathering my body in lotion, and then getting dressed.

I went over to my vanity taking my hair out the bonnet. Brushing it out seeing some of the curls had fell loose.

Taking a few pictures, and keeping only one to post. Me being MIA off all my socials my fans had been worried about me, but I'm as just doing me and expanding my business.

Feeling sudden sadness, I watched him get dressed as usual. He looked good but I didn't like being home alone late nights.

He was still kinda controlling on not letting me go anywhere. And how long I was out for which got on my nerves. Because I don't question where he goes or what time he comes back. Every time I do it's an argument, and I don't like arguing but I will.

"Ima be back, I shouldn't be long I Love You"

"I love you too"

_______________

-Vote + Comment

-tee out, sorry for leaving y'all like that 😣