𝐒𝐢𝐱

(𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥)

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞"𝘛𝘢𝘴"
📍 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
__________________

We had went to the mall and he just cashed all out on me. And he got himself some things, but I helped him pick some things out cause he was honestly beating difficult.

No one noticed him, I think. If they did it would be all over the shade room by now. And I'm not famous and ain't no nigga checking for me so yea.

I looked at him as he stared out the window. He was just- something to look at.

I pulled out the phone that he gave me. And he said I could log into all my socials and post myself. But I don't care about posting myself.

My lash customers is gone be confused as hell.

"What you staring at me for" he asked looking at me. Damn this nigga always mugging, maybe if he had this puss- nvm.

"I was looking out the window, why are you always mugging" I asked and he shrugged.

"This my natural face," he said licking his lips. Someone called his phone and he checked it not answering. Instead he payed his attention back to me.

"You seem interested in a nigga, so gone head ask me sum" he spoke as he lit a blunt.

His driver had parked us somewhere more secretive so it wasn't loud.

"Your real name"

"Horace, and don't think you can call me that shit either"

"Real age cause, I just know you is not 19" I said. I mean people thought I looked younger than 20. But he just didn't look 19 to me.

Plus no young nigga ever had me tripping like this. I don't know, if I could have a relationship like that.

"19, I'm a grown ass man and like I said Yeen never met a nigga like me or fuck like me" he said smiling showing grills.

Y'all I just, ........🤰

I rolled my eyes "it's nothing but a 1-year age difference but as for someone who's never dated or talked to younger it don't feel right" I shrugged.

He smiled.

"I'm Nardo Wick, all that shit you saying don't apply to me" he spoke cockily. I shook him off letting my seat back getting comfortable.

Draws was soaked like a water slide. So I crossed my legs and just laid back.

I think he said something about a photo shoot. And we had just left the mall, multiple others stores, and a restaurant. But we dropped the things off at his house cause we had more than enough things.

I just sat back and watched a movie on my phone until I fell asleep.

-

-

𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐈𝐈𝐈' "𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨"📍 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯__________________

📍 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
__________________

"How many more outfits I gotta shoot in" I asked the photographer. My manager had planned a photo shoot with all these designer brands.

I never knew a photoshop would take this long. I had took pictures with 20 outfits.

It was late and I was getting tired as hell.

I looked over at Tassoni passed out in a chair with my jacket covering her. But it was just a windbreaker jacket I wore for a photo shoot.

We had went to the mall and a couple other stores already.

After we left here I was going to take her my house. Deciding she was ready to leave the trap plus I was too.

The house wasn't too far from the city. But if her ass wanted to run away or scream and shit. Nobody was gone hear or see her ass. Plus she ain't know these roads like I do.

I remembered how her brother suggested I should sell her into being some sex slave or sum. But ion really get into all that shit.

Ima think Ima just use her to set niggas up and some other hair. But ion know I kinda wanna get to know her not just what her papers say.

She fine as hell, and she need a nigga like me in her life.

"This is it, I'll contact your manager for the next one " The man said. I nodded grabbing me and Tass belongings.

I woke her up and she stood up stretching. I grabbed her hand and we waited outside for my driver to arrive.

It was 10 o'clock and it wasn't a busy area. But it was some people out and nobody recognized me so I analyzed Tassoni as she stood there.

I took off the jacket I had and gave it to her noticing her slightly shivering.

One of the things I noticed about her is that if something was bothering her she wouldn't say it. Unless it was really bothering her.

"Thank you" she said sleepily as she leaned on me snoring lightly. A held onto her so she wouldn't fall.

She was naturally beautiful and you'd didn't find that in many females. There's nothing wrong with makeup, but natural beauty hit different to me.

But she was different with it, you would assume she was wearing makeup because of how beautiful she is.

My driver pulled up and she got in and I was behind her. I texted back some of my workers and my manager.

"Your house" my driver asked and I nodded. I looked over at her seeing she was already falling asleep.

__________________

-Vote + Comment