𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

@𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨.𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤

𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤

@𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫

@𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫.𝐓𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟐𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭,

@𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨.𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤 "𝘞𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘞𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦" 🥱💯

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨........

"You don't never wanna act right when it come to pictures Nardo" Tassoni said rolling her eyes as we walked towards the entrance of the club.

I held her hand as we walked into the crowd. She led the way like she knew where she was going.

The whole club was reserved just for tonight. And invite only cause it's a bunch of rappers and celebrities in here.

To be honest I was tired as hell. But I had to show up for my homeboy birthday. He came to the concert too but had to leave a little early.

"I need me sum ta drink" I said as we sat at our section. I sat her right on my lap cause she was tryna act like she wasn't nervous but really was.

"Your 19 sir, I don't think that legal" she said sticking her tongue out. I mugged her calling a bartender over to out section.

"Aye can I get bottle of Hennessy and two shots of patron" I said and she wrote down my order.

"I just want some of y'all Buffalo boneless wings, are they good?" She asked as her and the waitress had a whole conversation.

Her ass always want something to eat every where we go. Only girl I know that will be eating at the club or a party.

"Ouu yes I'll try that then and to drink 2 shots of patron and that's all ouuuu and some lemons" she said.

"Okay I'll be right out with you guys order enjoy" she said walking away. I sat back comfortable as hell.